Marry Me Thor!

Thanos: My name is Thanos! Fear me!
Percy: Thanos the Titian.... Wherever you go death follows.... Hmmmmm, so are you like a knock off version of Thanatos, 'cause your name sounds super similar and he follows you around. Actually now that I think of it.... Are you his dad? Since he follows you around, it only makes sense. Or maybe he's a fan of you because you kill people for him to bring to the underworld and then he renamed himself after you.
*Thanos stares at the idiot in front of him
Percy: Whatever, I met both of you now and let me tell you what. He is waaaaaaaaaay better looking. What's up with the chin anyway? Are those scars or gills?
*Thanos turns around and walks way, acknowledging the fact that if he stays longer he will lose all of his brain cells.

----Bruce

Steve slouched down against Percy and his expression immediately became one of pity, fear, and awe.

A crazy combination, but I was a doctor.

Tony walked into the room.

"Hey have you see-" He looked at Percy and Steve. Then Clint and me.

"Clint? Bruce? What happened?" He demanded.

"Percy saw having a nightmare in the closet you locked us in. We couldn't wake him up, so we sent Steve in." Clint explained.

"I think he has PTSD or he might be having a flashback." Tony frowned.

"I'm going to tell the others." Tony said and he left the room.

The alarms started blaring and Tony ran to the door, but a metal wall slammed shut in front of him.

This was one of the only rooms in the tower that didn't have a window, great. Actually scratch that, the windows would be covered in metal by now.

I looked down at Percy.

"Who is attacking the tower?" Clint asked JAVIS or FRIDAY.

Sorry I don't know which one. Probably Friday because of Ultron, but then again, still not sure. Yes the A.I. still works in the lockdown.

"There is a giant purple man attacking Loki and Thor in the kitchen."

"I'll hack into the coding to let us out. Jarvis / Friday, pull up a live footage of the kitchen." I commanded.

I started hacking the defense mechanism. It wasn't too hard and soon I was through. I looked at the screen that Clint was watching intensely.

Thor and Loki were losing. Natasha had joined the fight, but they were still losing. Tony must have not been able to hack into the kitchen doors yet.

Scratch that, there he was.

The door opened and I whooped. Then remembered Percy and Steve.

"Clint, one of us has to stay here and protect Steve and Percy." He sighed, looking back at the screen helplessly.

"You go. Hulk would do a better job than Hawk Eye in this battle." He said reluctantly.

I nodded and started running.

I didn't have to run for long because the battle was taken through the kitchen way at some point and Thanos was already holding Natasha. Large blade raised.

"Surrender the Stones you have. You cannot defeat me. If you surrender the Stones, I will make your deaths quick and painless or you could be given the opportunity to join the unstoppable army of Thanos." He threatens.

Natasha shoots him in the arm with her taser.

"Argh!" He yells angrily.

Natasha rolls and runs to the Avengers.