Infinity Rocks

----------Percy POV

"So... hey?" Percy said as the Avengers pulled out their weapons.

"Percy. Clint." Steve nodded. "Come here." He didn't break eye contact with the wizard guy.

Clint grabbed my arm and stepped forward, but a red cape flew down the stairs and blocked our way. Tony turned one of his arms towards the cape.

"We just want to talk." Wizard guy says.

"You kidnapped them!" Tony exclaims.

"Really? You did the same thing." Wizard guy says, the cape flaps in agreement.

"Thats different." Wizard guy rasies his eyebrows.

"How so? We only want to talk to Percy. If you let us, you are welcome to listen in, as long as Percy allows it."  Mr. Strange Wizard guy says.

"It depends. Who are you?" I asked, ignoring the glares from Natasha. Steve was glaring too, but he was looking at Mr. Wizard.

"I am Dr. Steven Strange. You may call me Dr. Strange. I am a wizard. This is Wong."

"Percy. Do you want to answer this man's questions, you don't need to if you don't want to." Natasha says.

"I will. What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Who are you? What are you?" How does he know I'm not normal? Who is this guy?

"I'm Percy Jackson." I avoided the second question, hopefully he doesn't notice.

"I asked two questions." I have the worst luck.

"Um, what do you mean?"

"What are you? We know you're not human." I panicked, gods of Olympus. How am I going to get out of this one?

I looked at Natasha, she winked. Did they know? Did these new guys know? I don't know what to do.

"Percy is a demigod." I whipped my head over and looked at Steve.

"What? No! I- I don't even-" Thor me off.

"I have found your identity Perseus. They know as well." I looked at Thor. What?

"I, um, I don't know what your talking about."

"There is no reason to lie, we will keep you identity a secret." Tony said.

"There are two wizards in here!" I said.

"I don't even know whats going on!" Clint complained.

"Percy, how about you explain it to us. I promise we are not you enemy. If you want, I can have your friends here leave." The doctor said.

"We aren't going anywhere." Tony said.

"Without Percy." Steve added and Natasha nodded.

"Percy?" The Doctor looked at me.

"They can stay."

"Good, will you answer our questions honestly now?"

"Yeah."

"What are you?" I hesitated.

"I am a demigod, son of the greek god Poseidon." I didn't want to say more than I needed to.

"How did you really meet the Avengers?"

"I fought Loki with them. Though later, they did actually arrest me for wrongly suspected terrorism." Percy said.

Dr. Strange looked at Wong.

"You fought Loki?" He asked.

"Yeah."