Stupid Guinea Pigs

I LIKE TO ATE ATE ATE APLELS AND BAN NAY NAYS!!!

------------Dr. Strange

I turned and looked down the stairs, a soft breeze that smelt of the ocean ran through the room. I could almost be sure that there was a power somewhere near and a strong one at that. I frowned.

"Is there something wrong?" Wong asked, turning around.

"No. No, I just- I thought I felt the stone react to something." I turned back around and continued up the stairs.

"I can run an energy meter again, we haven't ran one in a few weeks anyway." Wong said politely.

"Yes that will do. Tell me if you find anything, I have something I need to attend to." I turned towards my quarters.

"Of course." Wong said as he turned away and walked to the window.

-----------Wong POV

I turned to the window and let it open. A sea breeze floated by. How unusual. I pressed my hands outward and felt as my power curved into spirals and slowly foated outward. I waited and watched as the golden tendrils shot outwards.

No one but a few could see them, I hoped that Steven was wrong. We didn't need another powerful being to battle with. Though I feared the worst, someone may yet again be after the stone.

The golden tendrils stretched further and soon they would return. I could hardly see them anymore, and many of them faded into the ground. The tendrils shot back to me, this was the first sign of a disaster. Or, maybe Thor brought a new Asgardian, hopefully one that couldn't see the tendrils. Our secrets needed to be kept, even from heroes. For even heroes can break.

I yelled to Steven as the tendrils passed over the closest roof. A glowing circle of sparks appeared and he stepped through, just as the tendrils connected with my mind.

I stumble back and gasped. Steven reached out, but I caught myself. I looked at him gravely.

"It seems Loki has returned and a powerful child is here." I conjured an image before us.

Before us we watched an unconscious young boy, cradled in the arms of a blonde man. We knew him as Captain America. The rest of the Avengers looked down at his sleeping form. Thor was sitting on the ground, his brother, Loki was also unconscious and he lay on the ground, his head resting on Thor's thigh. Thor was talking to the group.

"Can we hear?" Steven asked.

"With your help." He grasped my shoulder and power surged through me.

"Percy is the only living survivor and there were only three in the first place." Thor said and I frowned. Only survivor of what?

I looked at Steven, we shared similar thoughts

We heard a cough and looked back, it came from Loki. He  squinted up at Thor and scowled, then he stopped and frowned.

"Your friend Percy must never go to Gaea. He is a hero." Loki rasped, his eyed closed.

A hero to Loki, and by the looks of it, loved by the Avengers. Does this make him friend or foe?

"I am sorry brother, my greed makes me blind. Thank you for never giving up on me." Loki opens his eyes and looks up at Thor, who stares down at him joyfully.

"You are forgiven brother, always." I scowled at that, Loki was a villain. But could there be a chance that he was honest?

Percy jumped in Captain America's arms and cried out, fear and panic seeped into his eyes. There was a dark force behind them.