Time Out Kids

---Percy POV

There was rainbow glitter everwhere. I have never had a prank go so, so, soooooo wrong. I can't see anything and gods of Olympus, Tony is going to murder me and Clint.

"Loki! What are you doing in my room?" Tony yelled.

"The Olym- The Bifrost brought us here randomly!" Thor yelled.

"Why did you stab me with your toothbrush?" Loki yelled.

"I thought you were trying to kill me!" Tony yelled.

"Tony, why is there rainbow glitter everwhere?" Steve yelled.

"Percy and Clint!" Tony yelled angrily.

Uh oh.

"When I find you! You are so dead!" Tony yelled.

I crawled onto the floor and crawled straight, maybe I could find a desk to hide under or better yet, the door.

I headbutted someone. Oh no. I lunged and grabbed them. I put my arm around their face and covered their mouth. They said something, but it was muffled.

"Clint?" I whispered. I felt him nod and I let go.

"Come on." He whispered and grabbed my face.

I smacked his hand. "Sorry." He grabbed my arm and then slid down until he had my wrist.

We got off the floor and crouched, running forward blindy.

"Ah!" Clint yelled and he released my wrist.

"I got Clint!" Steve yelled and Tony whooped.

"What is going on in.... I hate glitter. Was this Clint? Where is he?" Natasha demanded.

"It was Clint and Percy. Steve has caught Clint." Thor said.

"Percy, if you give yourself up now, I will let you walk out of this with a warning." Natasha said scarily.

"We didn't do it on purpose! Loki made us fall out the vent and the glitter went everywhere!" Clint complained.

"So, who was the real target of the glitter?" Steve asked.

I ran into a wall. I held my breath, Gods if they heard me....

"It was Bruce!" Clint said apologetically.

"Did someone say my name. Wait.... Stark what happened in here?"

"Pranking gone wrong." Clint said apologetically. "Very, very, very wrong."

Natasha laughed.

I felt my way along the wall and felt the door hole! Yippee! I tried to get out but ran into someone.

"Hey!" Bruce complained.

"Is is Percy!" I panicked and pushed through Bruce. He landed with a thud on the ground.

"Get him!" They yelled and you could hear them running around and knocking things over so they could gind the door.

Natasha came out first, but I was way ahead of her. I turned to the left and saw the elevator and stairs. Oh gods.

I pressed the button to the elevator and then jumped down the stairs.

"Percy!" Natasha yelled.

"Ah!" I tripped over myself and started falling down the stairs. How many floors up was I?

I just kept falling and yelling for a while. It hurt like Tartarus. Finally I stopped and rammed into a door. It crashed open and I landed spread eagle on the floor.

"Ugh..." I moaned.

Natasha's face popped up over mine.

"You just fell down 32 flights of stairs." She said.

I groaned. The elevator dinged and the rest of the Avengers, plus Loki walked out. Clint was tied up with a sparkly bed sheet and slung over Steve's shoulder.

"What did you do to him Nat?" Tony asked.

"He tripped and feel down 32 flights of stairs. On his own." She said.

"Oh. Well, did you learn your lesson?" Stark asked.

I moaned again.

-----Clint POV

This sucks. I get to be locked in a clost with Percy for 3 hours. It's like time out, except your an adult and you can't pick the lock or climb out the window. It is super cramped in here, between me, Percy, and the heap of broken metal parts, I am dieing.

We were even going to have the best prank, we were going to put the glitter in the vents, well, the real vents. It was going to blow everywhere while me and Percy hid. It was supposed to be great. Too bad Loki had to get stabbed in the eye with a toothbrush. We could hve totally gotten away with it.

I kind of feel bad for Loki, it does suck to be stabbed in the eye, but then again, I'm not that sympathetic, he did mind control me and try to mind control Percy.

Oh, poor Percy. He has to get locked in this closet even though he fell down the stairs. I don't know how he didn't even break anything, but Percy is pretty mysterious, so I guess it doesn't matter.

We all have our secrets. Like how he fell asleep laying against a pile of metal and being crushed by me. How is that even possible?

I went limp. Maybe I can sleep too. Might be a good way to past the three hours. I felt Percy stiffened beneath me.

I wonder what he is dreaming about. Percy cries out in pain and I twist around to look at him.

"Percy?" I shake him slightly.

"Percy?" I'm shaking him alot now.

"Percy!" He moans and clenches his muscles, he unclenches them and then back again.

"Percy! Guys! Steve! Nat! Tony!" I yelled. Percy is hyperventilating now.

"Thor! Bruce! Guys! Somethings wrong with Percy!" I yelled.

The door swings open and Steve drags us out.

"What happened?" Steve asked as Bruce grabs Percy and lifts up his eyelids.

"I don't know!" Percy's eyes are jerking around, like crazy.

"He is having a nightmare." Bruce said panicky. "But he won't wake up."

Steve paused. "Is it PTSD? Percy probably has been in a few fights, we did meet him in a fight against Loki."

"Maybe. But I can't wake him up, so lets take him to my lab." Steve picked up Percy and we walked to Bruce's lab.

Steve laid Percy on the medical table. Bruce took out a small gray box.

"What is that?" Stev asked as Bruce walked to Percy.

"It is a mind reader. I got the idea from when Clint got mind controlled." Bruce said as he pulled out 4 thin discs.

"Steve, I think you should do it. You have more experience with battle than we do. You would be able to explain it the best and understand." Bruce said.

"Alright." Bruce handed him two discs and told him to sit down and put them on his temples. Steve did so.

Bruce put them on Percy and then messed with a tablet in his drawer.

"Ready?" Bruce asked, looking up.

----Steve POV

"Yep." I said.

Then I plunged down into darkness, Percy's dreams soon ahead.

Word Count: 1100

Remember to vote if you like the chapter!

WARNING AUTHOR'S NOTE AHEAD!