Two Gods With Lightning

------Zeus POV

We watched from Hephaestus's T.V. as Loki and Thor crashed from the Bifrost into Earth.

"Brother, I believe it is time we tell someone of Thanos. They cannot go into this battle bind." Hades said gravely.

"I believe we should not tell them quiet yet." I replied casually.

"Zeus! Thanos has taken it too far! If he kills Percy you will have lost Olympus's hero and my son!" Poseidon yelled at me angrily.

"If he dies and Olympus needs him again, who will be held responsible for our downfall?" Athena reasoned.

They think I do not know this? I am not a fool.

Loki drags his brother through the woods, lights shine in the distance. A city or town is ahead.

"Perseus as asked that we do not pester him." I stalled.

"Since when has his wishes been more important than us?" Ares said.

"We should respect him, but he would not want to be left in the dark." Hestia said quietly.

"And you know what he wants?" Dionysus asked.

"Percy would not want to be brought into another war." Poseidon said.

"He has no choice!" Ares yelled.

"He has already brought himself into it." Athena said.

"He won't be able to handle another war, he'll go insane. He is too young to lead three devastating wars and still keep his mind intact. The last one has already left scars that may not be repaired." Dionysus said.

"My son is stronger than you think!" Poseidon said.

"Than stop trying to keep him away from the conflict, if you believe he can handle it." Athena tested his beliefs.

"Hera! You have used him as a pawn against Gaea, you know him! Help me!" Poseidon looked for any help he could find to keep his son safe.

"I believe he should fight, he do it. Thanos is not even as strong as Polybotes." Hera replied. Dionysus rolled his eyes.

"He has an army!" Poseidon argued.

"Perseus has fought armies before has he not?" Athena said.

Poseidon rose from his throne. "You cannot throw my son into a battle he is not ready to win!" He yelled at Athena.

"Don't you speak to me that way you slimy little-" I cut her off.

"ENOUGH!" They sat back down and glared, but they stayed quiet.

"If you argue any longer you might get married." Hera smiled.

Poseidon gagged and his trident sloshed down as water all across the floor. Athena threw a History of Athens book at Hera.

Aphrodite's eyes lit up and she smiled mischievously. Thats never a good sign. Hera glared at her.

"Since Perseus has already begun the battle against Thanos, there is nothing we can do to prevent him from entering the war." I said.

Athena smiled evily at Poseidon. Water slowly made it's way towards her throne. None of the other gods noticed. I'll leave it be, it has been awhile since two gods fought in front of us. It might be a nice distraction.

"However, I do not think it is wise to tell him that Thanos is a greek Titan quite yet." Poseidon smiled at Athena and his water on the ground bubbled a little.

She glanced at it and her head shot up, she glared at Poseidon threateningly. The water shot back to his throne.

"They cannot go into the battle bindly, as you said Hades. So we will inform Thor and Loki of Thanos's origin." I said.