Oh Snap!

Thank you guys for being awsome!

————Polybotes POV

Thanos has been captured. That fool was defeated by mortals. Minus two, but they are weak Norse gods.

I have already sent two worthless telkines to contact him and find out if he wants our help to escape.

I heard Perseus was with them, no wonder that stupid Titan was taken down. I have been at a crossroads on that topic, whether I should do what I wanted to do with that brat before, or just kill him quickly before he causes too much trouble.

Gaea already tried to convince Perseus to join her side, but she never captured him and tried to do it forcefully.  I'm sure if I gave it a go, it would be easy enough. Poseidon can't defeat me alone, Perseus most definitely can't. All I need to do is get him alone in a secluded area.

The telkines I sent appeared to my left.

"Lord Thanos has requested to be left in captivity until farther notice." One of them rasped.

"Good. Now go die." The telkines moved past me and salked off into the ravine I was looking over.

He wants to be left alone, but that doesn't mean I can't mess with our enemies.

—————Steve POV

Thanos was being held in the Hulk's cage, the one Loki had been held in. The gauntlet was in Olympus, stored by Athena with only the knowledge of Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and Hermes.

Hermes often steals stuff in her vault and she didn't want him to take it. He would not if he knew what it was and what a danger it was.

Bruce wanted me to tell the team what I saw in Percy's nightmares, but I couldn't. Those were for Percy. They were his past and they don't need to know unless he wants them to. Telling off peoples worst fears and memories is not right and I would never do that to Percy.

Though I did feel bad for him, he went through so much at such a young age. We of course knew this already, since Thor told us and Loki's mind almost imploded. But seeing it for yourself is something different, seeing something so horrible and seeing Percy broken by it is heartbreaking.

Percy is so strong, we never knew how broken and torn he was. He never showed us his pain and he never let us fall because of it. He is a true leader. A hero.

It doesn't take much to agree.

This is a time skip in which you guys are going to hate me for.

—————Still Steve POV

The ship tilted to the side, another explosion knocking us to the side. I groaned and picked myself up. I don't know how much more of this the ship can take. How could Thanos be attacking this ship if he was in it? Isn't he afraid to die? All selfish cowards like him are.

Unless he isn't on the ship.

I turned to the left down the corridor and ran as fast I could in the hectic helicarrier. I pushed through yhe wrecked doors to the room Thanos was imprisoned in.

He was there, in all his glory he just sat on the floor, grinning smugly at me.

"What are you doing! Your going to die along with the rest of us if you keep this up!" I yelled at him in frustration.

The ship tilted to the side and I stumbled.

"You think I would really just let myself die? I am not done with this world child." Child? I'm over a hundred years old!

Percy and Bruce ran in. Percy ran up to Thanos not missing a beat, despite the rocking ship.

Percy started talking in rapid fire ancient greek, he was shaking angrily. How would Thanos know greek?