Authors note

This book has been in planning since June 1st, and I posted the preview for it on my short stories. Since the preview was already posted, I just decided to post this to show off a few things.

I feel like all watcher stories tend to follow the same idea, following in ATUS's footsteps. Not to say that some aren't original! Most are, and are incredible in their own ways! But I wanted to change things, make things different.

Here's what the two watchers look like in this au. I'm not going to reveal Their names or anything about them....yet.

yet

MALE DESIGN STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS

(I really hate the hair but idk what to do-)
I tried to make their outfits as similar as possible but oh well I like the way they look-

And Here's What Xisuma looks like.

A couple notes that may interest you!

>When X isn't under Ancel's control, he reverts back to his original colors, with no memory of what happened last, he barely remembers Ancel, but he is fully aware of the watchers.

>Grian was not born a watcher, his skin is not purple like the watchers, but when using magic, his hair changes to a sort of galaxy glowing style, like the watchers. His ears are pointy as well.

>Whenever the watchers use magic, a faint purple glow surround their eyes and hands, and normally clouds of glitter and galaxy-like dust will surround who/what they are using magic on.

I'll add more later, but anyway, this is my original watcher au. I came up with these concepts, so please, constructive criticism is welcome :)