10

"Come along Grian." Xisuma said, grabbing the small watcher's wrist, must to the dismay and shock to him. "We must hurry and prepare for the full moon tomorrow. Then we will summon the watchers into the world."

Grian was lightly shaking, as the small watcher looked to the trapped hermits, all bewildered and perplexed. The small watcher let out a sigh, pulling out a golden circlet from out of his pocket, a purple gem radiating with power, the circlet matching the watcher's very own. Grian put on the glowing circlet, before meeting Iskall's betrayed stare.

"I-" Grian started, Iskall holding up their hand up and stoping Grian before he could say anything.
"Don't say it." The Swede spat, moving to the far corner and crossing their arms, barely caring for Grian. The small watcher tried to move closer to the glass barrier, but Xisuma simply grabbed him by his shoulders, pulling Grian away and narrowing his eyes at Iskall.

"We're going now, Grian." Xisuma said, moving out of the hanger without letting Grian speak, Ancel practically chocking Xisuma to prevent the admin from resisting her control. Grian pulled his cloak around him, hanging in head in shame as he slowly followed the admin, Grian's pointed ears nervously twitching a bit.

"Come on Ancel.." Grian said quietly, trying to reason with the snake. "D-Do I really have to-"

"Not at the moment." Ancel said with a hiss, practically reading Grian's mind. "Mumbo is not top priority. The watchersssss are. And with a combination of your magic and Xisuma'ssss magic, we can open the rift and bring the watcherssss out of the empty void that they are trapped in."

"But why can't the watchers get out on their own?" Grian asked, the small watcher trying to catch up with Xisuma, who was swiftly moving without caring for Grian, who was tripping on his long cloak as he tried to run after the admin. Ancel didn't pay attention to the small watcher's struggle, continuing to explain more about the watchers.

"The watcherssss are trapped in an in-between realm." Ancel explained, the snake curling around Xisuma's neck and looking back at Grian, who adjusted his circlet nervously, not used to the strength which the golden jewelry offered him. "They can interact with other worlds, but they cannot essssscape their palace. They attempted to try to essssscape into Evo, but asss you know...."

"It all descended into chaos..." Grian said, a cold shiver running down his spine as he remembered the bloodshed which he had witnessed. Ancel nodded, the pearlescent snake flicking her tongue and continuing to speak.

"The watcherssss took it upon themselvesss to rescue you, Grian. They opened a portal and took you in. Thisss issss the least you could do to repay them." She said with a hiss, before turning away, whispering something into Xisuma's ear, the admin suddenly jerking to a stop and turning to Grian, a smile on his face.

"We can't waste time going through the nether, oh great watcher." Xisuma said, offering his hand to Grian, who felt sick as the admin mentioned his watcher status. The small hermit shakily took Xisuma's hand, a soft purple glow escaping the admin and watcher's hands. It resembled a galaxy, as if the stars had fallen from the sky, and Xisuma and Grian held them in the palm of their hands.

The violet galaxy began to spread, almost like a dust storm, the glowing stars swirling around the two, Grian flinching as the stars seemed to explode in a blinding light, revealing the shopping district from behind the galaxies that seemed to swarm around Grian. The galactic purple dust seemed to subside, allow the small watcher to relax, always feeling incredibly sick when he teleports.

"I will be getting to work, Grian." Xisuma said, his eyes soulless as he straightened his posture, holding his hands behind his back and smiling at the small watcher. "I suggest you save your energy until tomorrow. And if you find any more trouble-makers who are no longer under my control, I suggest you bring them to me. I would hate for anything to ruin tomorrow."

Grian silently nodded, nervously tugging on his cloak as Xisuma turned away, whispering to Ancel, the two plotting as the admin began to patrol the streets once more. When he was out of sight, Grian relaxed his shoulders, letting out a quick breath to try and calm himself. Grian swiftly moved through the empty streets of the shopping district, scanning the area in search of a familiar face.

"Mumbo?" Grian hissed in a low voice, glancing around the mustached hermit's slime shop, which was completely empty, practically abandoned, cobwebs and dust collecting on the chests. One of the chests only had a thin layer of dust on it, a few fingerprints in the dust, showing that someone had opened the chest recently. Grian frowned, hoping that Mumbo was nearby.

"Mumbo? Please, I need to talk.." the small watcher called, continuing his search for the redstoner, unaware that Mumbo had been in his slime shop around two minutes before Grian showed up, before running and hiding behind the shop at the sound of the small hermit's voice.

Mumbo held his knees to his chest, his back against the wall of his slime shop, as he held his breath, the mustached hermit only releasing it when he heard Grian's footsteps fade away. Mumbo has been hiding behind his shop, still trying to understand everything that was happening. The Redstoner ran his hand through the dirty mess that was his hair, struggling to comprehend what was going on.

Grian was a watcher, Iskall and Stress weren't at their bases, and the two weren't responding to the messages that Mumbo had sent them, Mumbo couldn't even begin to understand what was going on with Xisuma, The Redstoner barely able to think straight. Mumbo buried his face in his knees, feeling utterly sick and tired.

"Mumbo?" A voice called, the Redstoner falling back in shock, Grian standing in front of him, looking down at the horrified hermit. Mumbo tried to move, but he was petrified, shaking as Grian got down on his knees, a distance away from The Redstoner, hoping not to scare him.

"Mumbo, please, you don't have to listen to me, you don't have to help me, but you need to run." Grian quickly explained, looking around incase Xisuma and Ancel were nearby. "You need to get as many hermits as you can find, and get as far away as you can. Some of the hermits have already been caught, a-and if you don't run, then the watchers will capture them all..."

"W-what will happen if we get captured..?" Mumbo asked quietly, trying not to stutter and show his fear to the small watcher, who began to fiddle with his hands, his eyes glued to the ground.

"I-I don't know, but if I were to guess, I'd say that they'll make sure the hermits won't resist their control. Which is why you need to get all of the hermits you can find and get out of here!" Grian said, before footsteps began to approach at a rapid speed, Grian's pointy ears twitching as he looked around, before looking back at Mumbo, grabbing The Redstoner's shoulders and shaking him out of his horrified state.

"Go! Now!"

Mumbo jumped to his feet, fumbling through his inventory and grabbing a rocket, before blasting off into the sky, barely looking back at the small watcher. A hand was placed on Grian's shoulder, Xisuma's chuckle sinister and evil, as his voice was in sync with Ancel, the two both sound sarcastic and cruel.

"Now now Grian, the watchers won't like that you just helped Mumbo escape.

I think we need to punish you for what you've done.."