Chapter 1

Summer between 4th and 5th year
(From book 3-Prisoner of Azkaban)

I sighed in relief, disappointment, and content as I looked over the letter and newspaper the twins and Ginny had sent me again.

The newspaper had held information that the Weasley's had won the 700 galleon prize drawing, and showed a picture of the whole family smiling and laughing in front of pyramids.

I was obviously happy for them, the Weasley's were a poor, happy family, and I couldn't think of anyone who deserved the prize money more.

I was disappointed due to the fact that I wouldn't see them until a few weeks before school started.

Then there was silly relief that no one would have to see my accidental curse acne. I chuckled at just remembering what had happened two days before.

"Are you sure you don't want us to stay this summer?" My mother asked for the 83rd time, as they stood by the door.

I had received an owl that morning from the Weasley's with the letter and news article. No one in the family approved of the Weasley's, but I don't think they cared enough to stop me from seeing them. That, or they knew they couldn't stop me.

That meant I wouldn't spend the summer with them, and I would be home alone. My parents had been planning this trip a month before I left school.
"Yeah, I'm sure mother. You and father have fun."I said, grinning happily. I wasn't about to spend a month and a half alone with them. My parents gave one long look to one another, and nodded. They left with a goodbye each and left at last.

I raced back up stairs to test a prank candy that I had created just a week ago, if I was right then it would put small red boils all over your face. Well I got that right, but when I drank the cure, nothing happened except them starting to hurt, and groaned in frustration.

It really wasn't a laughing matter, but seeing as I was almost done with the real cure, it was quite funny. I was amazing at reversing spells, and most importantly potions.

Which was handy when you were best friends with Fred and George. In their letter they had said that they were working on an idea called Ton Tongue Toffees, which sounded really creative.

"Cipsey!" I called in a loud voice, a loud CRACK had indicated that she was right beside me, "Can you hand me some dandelion root and fluxweed?"

“Of course, miss Casima,”she responds, as she places the two ingredients into my free hand. I add in the root, waiting two minutes for it to simmer. Then I add a cup of the fluxweed, then stirred until the concoction becomes a translucent, shimmery violet.

"There!"I exclaim, after drinking a teaspoon and glancing in a mirror, "Perfect! What's today's news, Cipsey?"I ask, bubbling with pride.

"Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban, that's all anyone's talking about. Even on muggle news."She squeaked nervously, her eyes darting back and forth.

I gasped, my eyes going wide. I blinked grasping the concept, he would be caught soon enough, right?

*****
(I hope I'm doing okay so far)

*****(I hope I'm doing okay so far)