Chapter 3

Year 5
Day of the Train Ride
(From book 3-Prisoner of Azkaban)

Sorry for updating a little late.
This update is a little longer that usual and thats why it took longer to make.
ENJOY!!!

*****

I blinked my eyes open,sat up, looked around and it’s mostly dark. The sun started to rise over the horizon, so I guessed it was about 6:15am.

Everyone knew the Hogwarts Express left at 11:00am sharp, so I had plenty of time to get ready. 

“Mreow,”Drizzy meowed, now crawling into my lap. She meowed again, but this time standing up on her hind legs and putting her front paws on my chest. 

“Aww, Drizzy- Are you hungry?” I cooed, scooping her into my arms.I stood up quickly, causing my iron deficiency to kick into gear. 

“Woah…” I mumble, as I slowly walk to my trunk- stumbling through the dark. I open up my trunk and dig through to find Drizzy’s food. I knew kneazles hunted for their own food, but Drizzy was still too young to go out on her own.

Yesterday I had seen Hermione’s cat- Crookshanks- give Drizzy a small dead spider to eat. It was kinda gross, but so sweet. Hermione, Ginny, and I were fangirling on how cute they were together, and all the boys just looked at us like we were insane.

I realized everyone wouldn't be up for at least a few more hours. So after I set some small cat kibble for Drizzy, I decided to organize my trunk.

***

I spent about an hour or two organizing my trunk, when I finally finished I stood back and beamed with satisfaction on how neat it was.

The clothes were folded and pressed, and everything was separated into their own neat categories. With nothing left to do, I decide that I need to take a shower. I grab a pair of skinny jeans, a long-sleeved black crop top, undergarments, and a towel.

I turned on my light, so that I knew where I was going.  I went to the other door that connected to my room and made my way inside the bathroom. I turn on the water and get undressed. I get into the shower and begin to soak in the warmth.

I normally don’t take long showers, but this was the exception. I finally got out when the water temperature started dropping. I dried off and dried off my hair.

I got dressed and started to do my make-up, I generally liked the way I looked, but I liked to accent the little things. I put on mascara, a thin layer of bronze eyeshadow, and some mint cherry chapstick. I started brushing my damp hair, when I heard someone come into my room. 

“Cassie you need t- Oh no!” A panicked voice says, “Casima! Where are you?”

“Relax Molly, I’m right here,” I say, stepping out of the bathroom, “I’ve been up for hours- sorry to worry you.”

“Oh, thank Godric.” Molly says, her hand fluttering to her chest, smiling weakly. “You gave me quite the fright.”

“We’ve got about 45 minutes until we leave, it’s 9:45.” She stated.

 “Do you think you can wake up the twins, while I wake up Hermione and Ginny?”Mrs.Weasley asks, “Arthur is waking up everyone else.”

“Sure.” I say as I tie a flannel around my waist. Mrs. Weasley gave me an odd look.

“What?” I ask.

“Are your pants supposed to have holes in them?” She asks, concerned.

I suddenly realized what I was wearing. “Oh, yeah,” I say, “it's muggle fashion, I quite like it.”