Chapters 27

The summer before 6th year
(From book 4- Triwizard Tournament)

⚠️slight pedophilia🤢, Curse warning⚠️ 

Molly was shaking me awake gently, the room dark from how early in the morning it was. Despite only getting a few hours of sleep, it was probably the best night sleep I had in a while. Ginny’s groans from being woken up over powered Molly’s soft coaching. Hermione was already sitting up, but obviously sleepy and barely keeping her eyes open.

I yawned, getting out of bed sluggishly and getting dressed in some loose jeans and one of my green jumpers- for supporting Ireland of course. I packed an extra pair of clothes yesterday in a small bag that was by the door.

I ran into Fred, George, and Lee on the way downstairs, all looking dead on their feet. We made our way into the kitchen, where a strangely dressed Mr. Weasley was sitting at the table.

“Where are Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?” George asked, struggling to stifle a yawn.

“They get to Apparate, don’t they?” Mrs. Weasley said, putting dishes away. “They get to sleep in a bit.”

I was barely listening to conversation, yawning every so often and laying my head on the table.

“So they’re still in bed?” Fred grumbled. “Why can’t we Apparate?”

I rolled my eyes and swatted his head. “We’re not of age and we haven’t even taken the tests yet.” Then murmured under my breath. “Dumbass.”

Mrs. Weasley nodded in agreement, not hearing me curse. “Where have those girls gone too?” She bustled out of the kitchen and I heard her come up the stairs.

The rambling continued about Apparition and splinching- which the entire kitchen winced at. Fred was obviously awake enough to start telling Charlie's stories about his failed Apparition test and how he landed on some old lady doing her shopping.

Hermione and Ginny came down the stairwell, looking both pale and drowsy.

“Why do we have to be up so early?” Ginny said, rubbing her eyes and slouching against the nearest couch.

Mr. Weasley hummed. “We have a bit of a walk.”

“Walk?” Harry asked. “We’re walking to the World Cup?”

“Godric- I hope not…” I groaned, laying my forehead on Fred’s shoulder.

“No, no, that's miles away,” said Mr. Weasley, smiling. “We only need to walk a short way. It’s pretty difficult for a large number of wizards to get together without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be really careful on how we travel—“

“George!” Mrs. Weasley cut her husband, causing everyone to jump from their sleepy state.

“What?” George asked innocently, which was clearly a dead give away of suspicion.

“What’s that in your pocket?”

“Nothing!”

Lee’s head was resting on the table, seemingly exhausted. If I wasn’t seated right beside Lee I wouldn’t have seen Lee take whatever was in George's pocket and placing it into his own. Being so careful that not even George was noticing.

“Don’t lie to me.” Mrs. Weasley frowned. “Accio!”

Lee recoiled his hand into his own pocket as several small, brightly colored objects zoomed out of George’s clothing and sped into Mrs. Weasley’s outstretched hand.
After the unpleasant scene of the twins trying to smuggle as many toffees out of the house as possible. I tried looking disappointed as possible as trying to grab a few candies every so often when no one was looking.