Chapter Two: I Meet the Oldest Potter(Not for the First Time)

That's the Potter Manor.

Eva's POV

"Evagaline?" Mrs Potter called.

I snapped out of my daydream at the dinner table and stood up. "Yes, Mrs Potter?" I asked, striding into the kitchen.

"Could you take these plates to the table? And I told you to call me Ginny!" she said.

I smirked. "But Mrs Potter sounds more fun, Ginny," I teased, balancing four plates on my hands.

Ginny sighed, smiling a little. "Whatever floats your ship, Eva," she responded, bringing two more plates.

I walked out of the kitchen and to the dining room, only to bump into a body which was, for your information, kind of hot. And how do I know that? Why, reader, because that said body was shirtless! *cue squeal*

"Oof! Shit-wingardium leviosa!" I yelped, levitating the four plates before they fell onto the table.

"Oh! I'm so sorry," a voice said.

I looked up to see...

"Oh, of course, it had to be James Sirius Potter!" I shrieked.

"JAMES POTTER! ARE YOU BOTHERING EVA?!" Ginny yelled.

James still didn't answer, still staring at me.

I got insecure. "Potter!" I snapped as his eyes got lower and lower. Seriously, talk about horny teenage boys! I pointed to my blue eyes which I willed to turn grey. "Eyes up here! Not at my boobs!" I hit his head before I sauntered off, smiling a little that I made him flustered.

I sat down-gracefully, might I add-near the edge of the table, waving Al over.

"Eva," he greeted. He looked at his brother who just came in through the kitchen door, staring at me. "Uh, why is James staring at you?" he asked, quirking up an eyebrow.

"Hm?" I glanced over at James who sat down in front of me. I smiled sweetly at him while glaring. "Oh, I don't know," I answered, sipping some pumpkin juice.

Lily came in, dressed in her clothes. "Hello, Eva," she greeted, sitting next to me.

I smiled. "Hello, Lily. Nice sleep?" I asked, delicately cutting some french toast.

Lily nodded, glancing at James. "Why is older bro staring at you?" she asked.

I shrugged while grinning evilly.

Lily snickered. "You did that eye thing again, right?" she laughed.

"Good morning, Eva!" Mr Potter greeted.

I smiled at him. "Good morning, sir!"

Mr Potter sat down at the head of the table. "Are you kids ready to go to-is there something wrong, James?" he asked, glancing at his son.

That was when he snapped out of it.

"Who's the veela?" he asked, gesturing towards me.

Al and Lily both stood up to defend me when I laughed.

"You think I'm a veela?!" I shrieked, laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.

James looked at me. "Uh, yeah," he deadpanned. "You even used that stupid charm thing on me!" he yelped.

I burst out laughing again with Lily, Albus, and Ginny. "Oh My Salazar! The 'stupid charm thing on me!'" I shrieked, sliding off my chair and standing up.

I wiped at my eyes, looking at James. "I assure you, Potter, that I didn't 'use that stupid charm thing' on you," I reassured, smirking at little.

"But-"

"Plus, I couldn't even if I wanted to. I'm not a veela. I'm just pretty," I said, heading over to the kitchen to put my plates away.

As I headed out, I heard Al and Lily shriek.

"Veela, James?!" Al yelped, laughing.

"Oh my god! Did you see his face, Al?!" Lily shrieked.

"But-But! I swear, she's a veela!" James defended.

Ginny's voice rang out. "And she assured you, James, that she wasn't. She's just pretty," she said.

I could literally see her smirking while she said this.

Potter just huffed and didn't say anything else.

I sighed in glee. "One for Eva, absolutely zero for Potter," I muttered, smirking devilishly as I swiped my silver bomber jacket from my stand and headed out to the parlour, curling up with a book.

This would be a fun last day. 

Author's Note: Hope you liked it!