Chapter Three: In Which He Realizes That I'm in Slytherin. Yay.

I laughed as I entered the station with Albus and Lily.

"No way!" I shrieked, laughing as I bumped into someone. My eyes darted to his shoes. Which were expensive-looking shoes, FYI.

"Watch it, Malfoy," I said, standing up.

Scorpius pouted. "But you bumped into me!" he whined, taking my trunk and cage and handing it to the carrier.

I rolled my eyes. "No, your ego bumped into me, causing me to fall. Sometimes I wonder how you fly on your broom with your big head," I spit out.

Scorpius gasped in exaggeration, putting his hand over his "heart." "I am offended!" he said.

I rolled my eyes again, heading onto the train. "Your heart's the other side, you bawbag," I said before climbing on(also ignoring his yells of "hey!") and walking into the nearest open compartment in the Slytherin section.

"Eva!" Scorpius shouted again.

I winced at his voice.

"Where are you, Eva?!" he said, as he passed my compartment.

Honestly...boys, right?

"Shut up, you bleached ferret!" I yelled. "I'm over here! You passed me!"

Scorpius and Albus came in, huffing.

"I'm not a bleached ferret," Scorp pouted, sitting next to me and putting his head in my lap.

"Uh, yes you are," a voice said with a spanish accent.

I looked up to see Emily Santiago leaning on the doorway of our compartment.

"Are you gonna come in or stay like that while you try to act cool because, FYI, it's not working," I said, looking back down at my book and absent-mindedly curling Scorp's hair on my fingers.

"That hurt, Auxatia," Em said as she sat down, pulling out four chocolate frogs and passing it to each of us.

"No thanks," I said as Scorp passed me one.

"Why?" Em asked, flipping her card. "Nice. I got Dumbly."

I shrugged, shutting my book. "Mother wants me on a diet," I said, pulling off my bomber jacket to show my tanned skin.

"Gasp!" Albus said sarcastically, biting off the frog's head. 'Yes! I got Salazar Slytherin!"

"I already have like 5 of him," Scorp said, picking out his card. "Eh. Gryffindor."

"I want that," Em siad, snatching the card off the floor. "And why does she want you to diet, Eva?"

I shrugged again, pulling open my journal of insults. And yes, it is very much real. "I'm too fat, apparently. The old hag doesn't know what she's talking about, clearly, since she's the one growing horizontally ever since her 7th year," I said, snickering a little as I wrote down what I said.

"Hey. You should include that in your journal," Al said, looking over my shoulder.

"What do you think I'm doing, nut-brain?" I said, closing my book again.

"I'm not a nut-brain!," Albus defended, nudging me.

I deadpanned. "If you think that I'm going to say it, I take back my sort-of compliment."

"Can't you-"

"Hello, Eva," someone said from the doorway.

I sighed, exhausted. "Oh yay," I deadpanned again. "It's stuck up, Mr I'm-the-king-of-the-world Potter!"