Chapter Four: Oh My Salazar. It's My Flirting Partner. *Cue Sarcasm*

Eva's POV:

I groaned in frustration as I got stuck-once again-on an essay. Contrary to popular belief, I was actually not born smart. I actually had to work very hard to get my grades to all O's. I was also secretly very insecure. But that's another story for another day.

Right now, I was working on my Transfiguration essay for Professor Linden. And his essays were always really tough. I hated it. It was frustrating.

I let out another groan and stood up, not even bothering to pack anything up.

"Flying. Yeah. Good idea, Eva," I whispered to myself before jogging out of the library, ignoring Madam Pince's voice telling me not to run.

Honestly, I didn't know how that old woman was still alive.

James POV:

I groaned as I walked into my dorm to see Fred and Marigold-his girlfriend of 3 years-snogging on his bed.

"Mate!" I yelped, covering my eyes.

"Go away!" Fred yelled.

"Jeez! I just came to get my broom!" I yelled back, swiping my broom and gloves and immediately running out of my dorm.

"Bloody couples. Disgusting," I muttered as I headed to the pitch.

As I entered the Pitch, I saw a figure up in the air.

In a split second decision, I went up to the stands to get a good look at the rider. It was Eva.

And, Godric, was she beautiful.

She flew around with grace and she made flying seem easy. She looked beautiful with her blonde hair whipping in the wind and her cheeks dusted red from the cold.

"Take a photo! It lasts longer!" she yelled.

I jumped from surprise, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach, and smirked. "There's something wrong with my eyes, Eva. I can't take them off of you, darling!" I yelled back.

She huffed as she flew down. "Pathetic, James," she huffed as she landed on the stands.

I grinned cheekily. "Yeah but you love me, Ev-y," I responded.

Eva rolled her absolutely stunning blue eyes. "Don't call me that, you no-brainer. I've known you for a week, pretty boy. I don't think I can love that quick," she said flippantly.

I winked at her and stepped closer so that I needed to look down to see her. She was actually quite short. Maybe about 5'5? "Well, then, I guess I'll need to melt your frozen heart," I flirted.

Eva's POV:

Oh my god! "I guess I'll need to melt your frozen heart" ??!! I was screaming inside. Who just says that?

I flipped my blonde hair over my shoulder. "Try. You're going to fail like the last 50 or so boys," I whispered, before stomping on his left foot harshly and sauntering off.

"OW!" he yelped, jumping back.

I flipped him off before sauntering out the pitch and back into the castle.

Plus. Tomorrow was the Quidditch match for Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Oh wait, shit.

Tomorrow is the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin!

The Next Day

I jumped out of my green and silver duvet just as my alarm rang at about 7:30. Yes. 7:30. Such an ungodly hour to wake up but, alas, Scorp insisted. So, I follow my king. (That was sarcasm by the way)

I flounced over to my wardrobe and took out my uniform and quickly pulled it on. Although, I had some problems with my tights. I swear, each year, my waist and hips get a little smaller. It's confusing.

But anyways, after I finished changing, Em woke up from her slumber and just(and I'm not even joking)threw on a green sweater, silver sweatpants, a Slytherin scarf and hat and left with me to the Great Hall.

About half way there, I realized something.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, stopping.

Em stopped and groaned. "What can you possibly forget?!" she whined.

I ran my hands through my hair. "I was supposed to wait for Al and Scorp," I said sheepishly.

Em moaned. "They know how to walk by themselves. They can come about 5 minutes without meeting you. I'm hungry!" she snapped.

I raised my hands. "Stop complaining, you whining bitch! Let's go!" I pulled her to the Great Hall and sat down gracefully.

Em and I piled our plates with greens and started eating.

"Evagaline!" I heard boys yell. I looked up to see a breathless Scorpius and a laughing Albus.

I grinned. "Hello, boys. What took you so long?" I asked innocently.

"Shut up, witch," Scorp grumbled, sitting down next to me.

Albus sat down but looked at me curiously.

"What?" I snapped, lifting an eyebrow at Al.

"Why's James looking at you?" he asked, leaning forwards.

My eyebrows went up. James was looking at me? "Uh. I don't actually know~" I trailed off, tilting my head to see that, yes, James Potter was indeed looking at me from the Gryffindor table.

I met his eyes and he blushed a bright red. Then, I smiled and winked which made him blush harder. It was cute. Ish. I don't know what the hell I'm saying. James Potter is NOT cute.

"Eva? Hello?" Em said, knocking on my head.

I swatted her hand away. "What?" I snapped again.

"Go time!" Al said cheerfully.

I deadpanned. "Oh yay."

It would be an interesting match. I think. I don't know. What the hell am I saying?

Author's Note: Dayum. Two updates in a day, although it's very far apart. Hope you liked this filler chapter!

-Dominique M.