Chapter Eighteen: A New Chapter

"MUM! CARLY HIT ME!" Caspian yelled, sliding down the stairs and landing in a heap at my feet.

I looked down with a smirk. "And you want me to do what...?" I asked him.

Caspian pouted. "Mum~!" he whined.

I had four children. Yes. Four children. The oldest was Isadora who was going into her 6th year. She had startling blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a more defined bone structure than me. And that was saying a lot. She had James' more mischievous personality and was-to her father's dismay-dating Timothee Wood who was also in 6th year. Isadora was in Ravenclaw to the surprise of James who was still clueless as ever.

My 2nd child was Regulus. And yes. He was named after the Regulus Black. Why? Because James told me the story of the youngest Black and I(personally)thought he was underrated. He sacrificed himself to try and save the world from Voldy. Nothing gets more deadass than that. And there's always the fact that Reggie looks like Regulus Black. I suppose being related to the Blacks does that to you. Reggie has icy blue eyes, dark wavy hair that falls a little bit long, high-ass cheekbones, defined jaws, and this adorable smile that literally-ew. When he smiles, he gets dimples.

My 3rd and 4th are twins. Silver and Caspian. Yes. I named my child Silver. Actually, James did. Caspian looks like Sirius Black so much that it gave Mr P a scare when we visited last summer. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Cas has shoulder-length dark wavy hair, blue-gray eyes, a perfect jawline, dead-ass high cheekbones(I could balance a stupid plate off of it, jeez!), and his signature flashy smirk. Where he got that from, I have no idea because not even James smirks like that. He probably got it from me.

Silver-or Carly to Caspian because he couldn't pronounce Silver-Cassidoria when he was younger-looked just like me. Just with chestnut coloured hair. She had startling blue eyes, defined cheekbones and slim jaw, slim waist, and chestnut coloured hair falling in perfect waves, contrasting her tan skin tone.

"James!" I screamed.

"Wait a second, gorgeous!" he yelled back.

"EW!" the twins yelled.

"DAD!" Isadora complained.

"DAD! STOOP USING MUM'S CONDITIONER AND CAN WE PLEASE GO?!" Reggie yelled at James.

"REG!" he said, mock offended as he slid down the banister and landed in front of our group. "I also use your mum's shampoo," he added cheekily, grabbing the twin's hands and disapparating.

"Salazar. I'm going to go to an early grave," I murmured.

Isadora snickered. "Why'd you marry him in the first place, mum? Dad doesn't really seem..." she trailed off as we landed in King's Cross.

Reggie snorted. "Desirable? Handsome? Fit? Yes, Mum? Yes, I'll miss you. I love you. Good bye," he blurted out before racing to the train at top speed.

I shook my head and hugged Isa. "Now. Don't go making grandchildren, Isa," I warned quietly.

Isa laughed. "Mum! We did it once!" she shrieked quietly.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Find that boyfriend of yours. I love you, Isa," I parted.

"Love you, Mum!"

I hugged the twins goodbye quickly seeing as the train was about to leave.

"BYE MUM!" my children screamed.

I waved and blew them a kiss.

James pulled me close and kissed me lightly. "As much as I love our children, love, I really wanted the house for ourselves for a while now," he murmured.

I rolled my eyes but still pecked his cheek. "What're we waiting for? Let's go," I said, dragging him to apparate into our house.

And all was finally well.

I mean, it can't really get better than having James Sirius Potter as your husband and having four kids.

I loved my life.

Author's Note: Hey guys! I"m done with this book. Thanks for sticking with me! Remember, read, comment, vote, and share!

Love you guys!

_Dominique M. Out.

ADIEU!