Chapter Five: The Quidditch Match of My Embarrassment. Literally.

I watched in amusement as Scorpius paced around the locker rooms where the Slytherin Quidditch team were stationed.

"Scorp. Stop pacing. You look like a lost ferret," I commented, making Albus and Deyalynn-one of the players-snicker.

Scorp shot me a glare. "Shut up, Evagaline," he growled before straightening. "Okay, team. You know..."

I tuned him out for the rest of his speech. To be fair, he was very boring when he talked before the games

"Let's kill them! Metaphorically, of course!" Scorpius added.

I smirked as I tossed my blonde braid over my left shoulder and lined up behind Scorpius and Deyalynn. We were the Chasers. Albus was Seeker, Lefrancois was Keeper, and the Blackswitch twins were the Beaters. As you can see, Deyalynn and I were the only girls on this blasted team.

But it was okay.

"AND! THE SLYTHERIN TEAMMMM!" Jordan commented. I squared my shoulders and lifted my head as I waited to mount my broom, waiting for the call.

"CAPTAIN MALFOY WITH FLOORIA AND AUXATIA AS CHASERS!" he yelled.

We walked out of the room with our brooms in our hands before mounting them and flying in a circle over the pitch and landing.

"LEFRANCOIS AS KEEPER! BLACKSWITCH TWINS AS THE BEATERS! ANNNNNDDDDD, POOOOTTTTTTEEEERRRRR AS SEEEKKKKKEEEERRRRR!" he screamed into the mic.

It was always nice when your Quidditch commentator was a Hufflepuff. They were always even.

Madam Quint blew her whistle. "Captains, shake hands!" she ordered.

Scorp and James stepped up and vice-gripped each other's hands, trying to break every bone in it. James made eye contact with me and I took it as an opportunity to smirk and wink, making him blush a little.

3: Eva, 0: James!

"I want a fair, clean game, you two!" Madam Quint commanded before blowing her whistle and throwing the Quaffle up into the air and releasing the bludgers.

I sped up into the air and before Gryffindor's Keeper could reach his position, hit the ball with the tail of my broom and the Quaffle went speeding into the middle hoop.

"THE SLYTHERINS ARE UP BY 10 POINTS NOT EVEN A MINUTE INTO THE GAME! WONDERFUL TECHNIQUE BY THE BEAUTIFUL-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, JORDAN!" I screamed as I intercepted a pass from the Gryffindors.

"YES, MA'AM! AUXATIA HAS THE BALL, PASSES IT TO MALFOY, BACK TO HER, TO DEYALYNN, TO AUX-INTERCEPTED BY POTTER!" He screamed.

I groaned in frustration as James flew around the pitch with the bloody quaffle. "I got this!" I told Scorp before speeding off into a dive.

I pulled up just as James passed above me and barrelled through his circled arms and jumped up, snatching the Quaffle and landing back down on my broom before speeding off again, the Slytherin crows going wild.

I smirk as I saw the astounded face of one James Potter and sped off towards the hoops.

I ducked and passed to Scorp in a second as I saw a bludger heading towards me. He passed it back and I caught it swiftly, rolling over a Longbottom Chaser.

"Fucking hell! What is with all these bludgers?!" I exclaimed, moving so that I didn't hit another one.

I shot through the mess of players and scored.

"SLYTHERIN 100 TO GRYFFINDOR 30! AMAZING SHOT BY AUXATIA! I WONDER IF SHE'LL GO OUT WITH ME?!" Jordan yelled.

I flipped his entire stand off and said, "Sorry, darling! Got a whole line of better looking boys waiting before you!" And sped off.

About another hour into the game, the bludgers were aimed towards either me or Scorp.

Then, I saw it. The black blur rushing towards Scorpius. "NO!" I screamed as I leaned forward on my broom and raced to intercept it.

The bludger hit my rib cage area with a bang!

I screamed in pain and doubled over, loosening my grip on my broom. And I fell off of my broom, my eyesight hazy and my ears distinctly hearing James, Scorp, Albus, and Deyalynn scream in horror.

The literal only thought in my brain was: How come I'm falling so fast? Am I that heavy?

"AUXATIA IS HIT BY A BLUDGER! SHE'S FALLING! OH MY HELGA HUFFLEPUFF, PLEASE SAVE HER!" Jordan said again.

I had enough energy to roll my eyes and scream out curse words.

Suddenly, I felt someone's strong(and tan, and muscular, and hot, might I add)arms catch me, breathing in a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, I caught you!" James exclaimed, hugging me close.

I wiggled out of his grasp and quickly kissed his cheek."Thanks, James. I owe you one," I muttered before stalking off to the benches, my blonde hair messed up, my head throbbing, and my ribs aching. I swear at least one of them broke.

What I missed was his face turning red and him smiling so wide that it looked like it hurt his muscles.

But, alas, we cannot get everything. (That was sarcasm, by the way)

Read - Comment - Vote!

Hope you're having the best of days!

-Dominique M.