Prolouge/Chapter 1

(A/n: Edited on August 12th 2020. And btw this is all in Athan's perspective)

Hahhhh. I'm so bored right now. Why do I have to be a scientist. I wish I was in a anime or manga instead of here right now. Everything is boring and easy here. I don't even have any friends that I can relate to anymore, that makes life even more boring. They don't even get me at all, they only make fun of me at how such a weeb and otaku I am. I wish god made life on earth more interesting like making magic exist.

Oh right now not the time to get distracted I have to focus on a way to stop human extinction. Ughh. I wish it did happen though cause we're already in a huge pandemic that probably won't end any time soon and more than half of the population have already died because of it. Even god is trying to end us by sending meteors and natural disasters here... Why can't I just die now?

If only I hadn't had an interest in science and told my parents...

*a magic circle suddenly appears under mc*

Huh? What's this circle thingy?! Wait what's happening right now? I really hope I die from this or at least get transported to another world like from those mangas and Manhwas.

"WAHHHHH!!"

Huh? What's that noise? Is that a baby crying? Please don't be I hate babies crying.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Dang, it is. But wait did I get reincarnated? Sweet! Good thing I said those things earlier. But where are the baby noises coming from?

"WAHHHHHH!"

"I'm really sorry my prince but I have to take you!"

Huh? Who's talking?

"WAHHHHHHH!"

"Please stop crying!"

Wait am I crying? And why am I in a dark place? Are my eyes closed?

I slowly open my eyes to find a girl in a maid outfit with straight reddish brown hair and her sparkly green eyes crying and running while holding me.

What?! How is this girl carrying me?! I'm a 27 year old adult?! She looks really weak too! And why is she wearing a maid outfit?! But wait.. Am I baby?!

NOOOO!! I absouletly hate this! I have to go through embarrassing things now and now I'm a weak frail baby in the world again! And I don't even know where this girl is taking me! God why did you make reincarnation for me this way!

What happened earlier

"Annie.."

"Yes Lady Diana."

"Please.. Take care of Athanasios for me. Claude probably won't want two kids. Please take him and care for him for me."

"But Lady Diana I can try and use my magic on you!"

"Please don't. They'll find out who you are and you won't be able to live a free life like you wanted if you do."

"But Lady Diana!"

"Go and take him.. That's an order."

"... Okay.. I will and I will make sure he knows you and loves you even if you don't meet him."

"Thank you Annie. Please take this with you though."

"!!! ...Is this your necklace?"

"Yes it is. Please take it and give it to Athanasios when he gets older."

"Thank you.. I'll be going now.."