Chapter 3: Nani?!

"Lady Diana." Is that Annie's voice?"

"It's okay Annie." Who's talking to her?

"But.."

"Annie. Do you think my children will remember me?" Huh?

"I will make sure they do." What are they talking about? Wait who is that pretty lady on that chair? Is that my mom? Annie keeps calling her Lady Diana like she did with my mother but didn't she die?

"...Claude doesn't know that I have twins, I'm not sure if he will accept two so just in case can you take one of them?" Wait what? I have a twin?! Cool!

"Of course but does Claude really love you?" What does Annie mean by that?

"...I'm not sure anymore to be honest." If you not sure then leave.

"Then why don't you run away?"

"It's because I still love him."

"But even still when he ignores you?!" What?! My dad is a douche?

"Yes, it's because he was the only one I truly loved and the only one who gave me comfort too." Mom! Why do you still love him?

"...Okay but how can I deal with life without you." Is this a romantic relationship??

"I'm not sure but you'll be able to find a way. Just like I di-"

Wakes up

Huh?? Was that a dream? I can't really remember anything except that scene. Well, that explains why I'm so good looking. And now I know who my dad now. He's a big douche. Maybe or most likely. That also explains why Annie took me in. So many mysteries! I really love this world it's so interesting compared to the previous world Ali was in and there's even magic!

Oh right, Annie is not here today. Dang it I don't get any more yummy food now and no more magic lessons.. Oh well, I should find something to do now.

Oh, shiz I stood up way to quickly!

*falls on face*

Fudge. That hurt like a butt cheek on a stick. At least I have healing magic.

After 2 hours

I'm so boreeed! Even hanging upside down on this tree is still making me bored. And I already read every magic book we have in the house. Even though Annie said I could go out I don't wanna get lost.

Ughhh what if I just met my twin sister randomly today? That would be really crazy. Ha that won't happen tho.

*teleport*

Wth! Why am I in the sky?! Did I accidentally teleport?! How! I learned how to stop doing it when I was 3! Dang where am I landing?! OH SHHOT THERES SOMEONE UNDER ME! I CAN'T MOVE I TIME TO NOT FALL ON HIM OR HER!

*fall*

"Ow!"

"I'm so sorry! I got here by accident! I'll be going now!"

Hurry up! Mana come on work faster!

"Wait... You look like Princess."

"What do you mean?! I'm just random kids go got here by accident!"

"No, you also look a lot like Lady Diana too and you have jewelled eyes.."

"Wait you know mom?"

"Mom?"

"Yeah she's my mom! Annie always tells me about her and how I look like her! Oh wait I wasn't supposed to mention that."