Chapter 9: Months pass

-- -- --

Sorry if the story seems rushed. I just wanna get to the interesting part. Btw this chapter is quite long so I will continue it to the next chapter.

———

"Brother!"

"Hmmm..."

"Brother! Wake up! This is like the third nap you took today!"

"Whatever let me sleep."

"I won't force you to play with me for a day if you wake up right now."

"I'm up."

"Finally you wanna know what happened today?"

"What?"

"There wasn't that much chocolate again! I'm not sure if it's a thief or it's just you!"

"It's probably you Athy."

"No I'm serious about this! The chocolate basket has less chocolate then last time even though I didn't eat it!"

"Well I'm not the one who ate it."

"Well! Who did then??"

"I don't know just go visit father and he'll serve you chocolate."

"Fine!"

"I'll just go take a stroll in the garden while you visit father."

"Wait-"

*teleport*

I'm finally away from Athy. It feels good without her bothering me. And Felix isn't here too! Well imma just sit there for a short moment.

Wait why is that white guy doing here?

"Oh! Prince!"

"What is it white guy?"

"My prince my name is Roger Alpheus."

"Well white guy is easier to say" That's a lie I just like calling you white guy. It's a good thing racism doesn't really exist here cause if it did people would be yelling at me at how I call Roger white guy.

"...Prince Athanasios is there anyone around that can serve as your friend or companion? I worry that you get lonely."

"Friend?" What is he up to?

"Of course I have friends! Felix, Athy, Lily, Hannah, and Ces are my friends!"

"Perhaps someone closer to you in age. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone you can relate to better? Someone other than the princess."

He's definitely planning something.

"I actually have a son close to you in age prince"

Uh huh already heard that.

"He's a very bright and mature child. He's three years older than you prince. If you treat him as an older brother I'm sure he will treasure you like a baby brother."

Hell naw. This definitely sounds fishy and I don't want another annoying older sibling even if they're mature! Athy is better anyways! At least she cares about me. I bet he's just gonna use me in one of his plans.

"Ahem. All though this is embarrassing to say myself, but my son takes after me and he's quite good looking."

Umm. I'm sorry but I'm straight.