Chapter 6: Diane?!

- - - - -

This is still a continuation of the last chapter just a different name.

- - - - -

"Hey Annie! You brought the kid with you?"

"Yep here he is!"

"H-Hey!"

Woah. His eyes and hair are so adorable.

"He's quite shy for a boy like him."

"He actually isn't but since he was forced to come he's kinda angry."

"Oh. Well he can hang out with Cali for a while till me and Maya finish packaging the order."

"Okay."

"I'll come."

As I see Annie go I see the kid's face turn sour at her like she just betrayed her. I just can't believe there's a kid this adorable and handsome! How is he this good looking at such a young age!

"Hi!"

"..."

Why isn't he saying anything.. Damn he really reminds of Nathan when I used to admire him before getting promoted. I have to give up on Nathan since he doesn't exist in this world anymore. I really don't wanna but I have to. I guess I'll watch this kid for now.

"What's your name?"

"Athan."

Even a name similar to Nathan!

"Mines Cali! What sweets do you like?"

"...I like really sweet and new sweets.."

Wow. That's really similar to Nathan's preferences. I wonder if he's Nathan's alternate version in this world, if he was I would believe it.

"What do you like doing at Annie's house?"

"I like napping on the tree nearby the house and learn more magic."

"Woah you already know magic!" I already knew but it's really impressive for a kid his age to handle mana. Dad told me it's hard to control if you have a lot and it can even kill you if not handled properly.

"Yeah. Annie taught me how to use it because if I didn't I would've of died early in life."

I guess what dad said was true. Wait Annie can teach magic? I never knew that! I know she can use magic but I never knew she was a teacher.

"Is Annie a good teacher?"

"Yeah she's really nice and she lets me study at my own pace."

"Woah, how do you use such good vocabulary??" He looks like he's just 3! How?? When I was three I was really dumb! I mean before.

"Annie."

"Oh. Also what sweets do you like buying from the bakery?"

"Oh uh. I like the matchmisu-"

"Matchamisu?!" Nathan likes that too! The similarities are so similar!

"Oh uh ignore me! Keep going!"

"Okay, I like the matchamisu, butterscotch gingerbread cookies, white strawberry tiramisu, banana pudding, white and milk chocolate. I have only tasted those so I don't have any more."

"Okay." Wow. It's more than similar. More like the same! Those are all the sweets Nathan likes in his top 5! But how did he taste then though?? By Annie? No she never orders the matchamisu or the butterscotch gingerbread cookies because she doesn't like the taste of them. I'm really wondering how he even knew about it! It's a secret menu item because it's made out of green tea and since no one really knows about except the regulars how did he know? Wait I have a feeling he might be him. I'm gonna ask him a few more questions to make sure. If he answers them correctly I will immediately fall in love with him.