Chapter 14: Debutane (Part 1)

Since I actually can't post any chapters tommorow I'm making this one a lot longer. This one was hard cuz I actually researched about what dance Athan and Athy were doing but scrapped the idea cuz I was too lazy too.

- - - - -

Hmmm... What should I do for Athy's birthday? I know this may seem mean but I realized I never have given my sister a birthday present before nor has she. I should do something special for her this time since her débutane is also coming up. But she already has a ton of things she has that she has too much of.. What does she really like as a gift... I should make her chocolate! She really loves chocolate. ooh! I should also make cake too! But I forgot how to make those after these years. I should just ask Ali to help me make it! She's the one who makes the sweets we eat. It's very delicious, so I should ask the best person to get lessons from.

"Hey! Athan are you listening to me?!" -Athy

"Ah! Uhhh, I was." -Athan

"Well can you practice dancing with me?" -Athy

"Huh? But why can't you ask Lucas?" I don't wanna hurt my sisters feet while dancing..

"I did and he gave me this!" -Athy

As Athy showed me a flimsy thin person which I thought was just a huge piece of paper shaped like a human I held my laugh in as always to not anger Athy.

"Well! Can you dance with me? I don't wanna keep falling and getting made fun of by Lucas." -Athy

"Sure. But prepare yourself." I might get revenge on you accidentally while dancing. :)

"Ok?"  -Athy

As we were dancing I accidentally stepped on Athy's feet hard but I did that after Athy also done the same but earlier. I can't imagine getting stepped on with heels! I kinda feel bad whoever is gonna dance with her.. Ahaha.. I'm gonna suffer so much pain on the Débunate..

a 10 painful mintutes passed by and me and Athy were already exhausted from dancing nonstop in many ways and we did all that while stepping in each other's feet accidentally. I guess stepping on other people's foot is also in my blood.

"Hah.. I'm tired." -Athy

"Me too." As we were talking we were gasping for air on the floor together while Lucas just stared at us.

"That reminds me, Ijekiel is back from Arlanta right? I wonder what's he's doing." -Athan

"Why did you remind me of my dark past Athan.." -Athy

Oh right.. Athy studied a lot to catch up to me and Ijekiel and of course, I helped her with my notes. She thanked me a lot since it was really easy for her to understand. After writing so many notes before in my past life I have became a master at writing them fast and making them simple, and make them look like I worked in them for hours. Well maybe not simple but the notes were very useful. She probably already passed most people older her age or even maybe Ijekiel. But she isn't as smart as me though.

"Well.. You are probably in the same level as him by now if not better." -Athan

"Thanks." -Athy

"Your welcome. -Athan

"I hope we get to meet him your debutane." -Athy

"Same." -Athy

"If you're that curious about him why do don't you go see him yourself you know?" -Lucas

What's he talking about?