Chapter 4: Happy Birthday!

- - - - -

I'm deciding to write this story for the month and the other one next month since it gets confusing for my brain cells to handle writing two stories in one week.

And I won't be bolding out stuff since there's way too much bolding work for me in this chapter and I'm lazy.

- - - - -

Ugh. I didn't sleep a wink last night. What should I do.. I can't use sleeping magic cause I'm not good enough yet. And Annie won't do it to me cause I always oversleep when she does it.

Huh? Where's Annie? I thought she would be here? Is she gone again?! Are you kidding me! It's gonna be another boring day! Should I just go to Cali's house? Nah she makes me blush way too much. And I don't wanna be bothered with her teasing and games.

I'll just go climb the tree as always again.

I should do the tall one this time! I always get nervous climbing that one but this time I'll actually climb it! Now I just gotta walk to it.

After walking to the big tree

Woah! It's so pretty and big! Wait is this even the big tree I was gonna climb?? Was it always this pale and pretty? And I feel there's way more mana around it than usual. Meh. I'm just gonna climb it and try and take a nap on it.

Surprisingly it feels like the tree is alive.

Annie's POV (this is just talking no thinking)

"Listen Mike and Cali I need help with something and you two can only do it."

"What is it?"

"Today is Athan's birthday."

"How can I forget about that! Today is his birthday!"

"Ah yes it is!"

"Now I want Mike to make the sweets and cake. And Cali to do the cooking!"

"But can I do Athan's Favourite dessert though?"

"Sure of course! But we just gotta find a plan to do this."

"I have a plan."

*after explaining the plan* (I'm too lazy to write out the plan :P)

"Okay guys make sure not to tell anyone about this okay?"

"We promise."

"You promise?"

"We promise on our lives."

"Okay let's go."

*teleport*

"Woah. This is Athan's house?"

"Yeah. It's a good thing I don't detect his mana here."

"Wait Annie you're a magician?"

"Well yes but I don't work for anyone except for Athan."

"???"

"Okay now do you wanna make the food here or at your bakery?"

"Here!"

"Sure anything my daughter wants."

"Okay but how will your customers know if you're closed?"

"Oh yeah.. Can you teleport us back?"

"Sure."

*After a gruesome 4 hours of work and decorating.* (btw it's still morning. Athan got up at 3am and Annie went to the bakery at 5am)

"Finally. We're done."

"I can't wait till Athan comes back!"

"Speaking of Athan where is he Annie?"