Chapter 7: Huh?!

- - - - -

Making a ton of chapters in one day cuz I'm being dragged by my parents to go outside. And I have a ton of ideas going through my head cuz of the anime's I watched.

Also sorry if there's any mistakes cuz I went fast on this one.

- - - - -

"Yo Cali!"

"Hi Athan! Want me to get you some Matchamisu for you?"

"Yep and thanks a lot! I heard from Annie she's gonna visit the palace I'm not sure what she gotta do with the emperor but. I think I might stay here."

"Really!"

"Yeah tell you're dad I might stay here."

"Okay I'll be back real quick!"

"Okay."

I can't believe two years past this quickly. Normally it would feel like a century for me but this time it's like half a year! Life is more fun now.

Mean while with Annie

"Oh no! Claude found us! No no no. What should we do! Athan is gonna get found out! He might get killed by Claude! What do I do Lady Dianna! What should a I do..."

The day after

"Athan you have to go to the palace with me."

"Why?"

"It's because the emeperor requested me and you."

"Why me though??"

"...It's your mother."

"Wait my mom? You mean the lady Dianna you worked under? Why is he meeting me because of my mom??"

"It's because... He's your dad.."

"WHAT?! I thought when you said that years ago when I had a twin that was a princess as a joke."

"You heard that?"

"Yeah."

"Well I'm sorry about this but you have to come."

"But what if I do die! Cali is gonna be lonely without me!"

"You won't die. Remember your magic?"

"Oh right.."

"Now get ready to go to the palace. Don't wear fancy clothes. Casual."

"Okay, tell me when we're leaving."

*after changing and getting ready*

Ugh... I really wish I was just Annie's kid instead now. Even if I'm not this handsome anymore, I don't wanna deal with the duties of a prince or crown prince.

"Athan we're leaving"

I can already tell Annie also doesn't wanna go because she's in a sad mood right now and she's always in a good mood or extra good. It's all because of that emperor dude. Ugh.

"Okay."

*teleport*

"Now where do we meet them?"

"The emperor's personal guard will guide us. Oh he's right there."

"Felix Robane at your service."

"Uh hi?"

"Huh? Wait why is your mana? Never mind let's just go. Follow me to the room."