Chapter 10: Mana

- - - - -

I'm writing another chapter cuz my crush Motovation said yes to my conffesionnn

- - - - -

"Athan why did you let that Lucas guy take my mana!"

"Well because you wanted to keep raven alive so I did that."

"Well! Ugh. Okay you win."

"Well why don't we go back now?"

"Oh yeah! Let's go! Follow me!"

"We could teleport you know?"

"Oh yeah! Teleport us please!!"

"Okay." I was gonna anyways.

*teleport*

"Ah! Athan! You scared me!"

"Hi Felix. We're back,"

"What are you holding in your arms?"

"It's our holy beasts! Athan told me what it was!"

"Oh.. I thought you wanted to play by yourself Athan."

"I told you that?" That's weird I never told anyone when I went out except Athy.

"Yes that's what you told lady Lillian as well."

It's definitely that Lucas guy. He did that. And Athy is not the one to snitch unless its important.

"Myu!"

"Ah!" What is it doing? Is it going for the chocolate?

"Ah Raven!"

"We haven't had chocolate cake with our tea for a while"

"Lily!"

"Huh?"

"Whoa!"

"What the!" What do I call my beast?? He's going to Lily!

"Osu!" I'll just call it a game I played and enjoyed!

It worked! But raven!

*munch munch*

"Ah.." so that's the culprit for the missing chocolate..

"..."

"..."

"GASP!"

At least osu listened to me and didn't eat the other one. Osu sure is obedient and kinda cute too. But not as cute as raven though but I do like the colours in him.

*fast forward*

Somehow Lily and Felix agreed on letting us keep Raven and Osu. I was relieved but Athy was super excited. She played and slept with Raven while I took care of Osu, made sure he was happy and fed him food. Surprisingly he likes the same things I eat which I found weird cause isn't he an animal? But he is a holy beast. But I also made sure I studied and practiced my magic. And slowly my body started to become less weak the more time I spent with Osu. I found it weird but I was happy.

Even though I don't really like my dad I still made sure he was okay since he was my dad even if he hated my mom and forced me to live with him. He still makes sure I'm okay and well fed. He's the first real dad I probably ever had before. But sometimes he does sleep while doing his paperwork which I secretly do cause I'm bored of course. Over time I realized maybe he isn't really a bad person but I still don't get why he's so cold hearted. But at least I have a family now! All I need now is Annie, Mike and Cali.. Where are they? I can't go out since the palace is heavily guarded and I can't use magic since dad knows when I use it.