Chapter 5: Nathan (Part 1)

- - - - -

Btw the part one does not refer to the chapter. It means I'm gonna continue this into another chapter.

For some reason I'm getting a boost of motivation after re-reading manhwas, novels, and fan fits. I have so much inspiration now.

- - - - -

Today is the day I get a promotion! I can't wait! I hope I got promoted for a job that lets me help and admire Nathan! EEEE!!! I can't wait!

*After the thing you get and do after promotion*

"Nathan Athanas, this is your new assistant Diane Cobert. She will be helping you with your work and your problems too."

Is this a dream? I get to help, admire, and befriend Nathan! I hit three birds with one stone!! How is this possible?!

"Make sure you get to know each other and learn from each other. Well with that I will be going now."

I'm all alone with my crush!

"Yo."

"H-Hi!"

"You don't need to be so stiff around me. And please don't use honourifics I don't like them."

"O-Okay." You are as cool as always Senpai! Even if I can't call you senpai out I will always say it in my heart and mind!

*While Athan is working*

Senpai looks so cool right now. Those cool sharp eyes of his, that jet black hair moving gracefully, his perfect body, and he's a perfect husband too! He can cook, do chores, be responsible, and get a ton a money too! I wanna marry him~

Stare~

...

"Diane do you need anything?"

"N-No!"

Senpai just called me by my first name!

"Okay if you do call me."

You're so considerate! Unlike the boys I have met and dated! You're perfect for me! I just wanna kiss you already!

*break comes*

"Diane do you need anything from the break room?"

I'll have you! "I'll have a coffee if there's any and a granola bar too."

"Okay I'll be back soon"

Pls be back instantly! I wanna be with you always!

"H-Hey Diane..."

"Oh hey." Who's she? Is she new here?

"Ummm.. Do you know what Nathan likes?"

Does she like Nathan too?!! Nah! I only get him bish!

"Oh, I'm not really sure you should go ask him since I only started working with him today."

"You're working with him?!" (A random shout)

"Y-Yeah.."

"No fair Diane! You get to be with the hottie!"

Geez. Another fan girl.

"Can you guys get out of here. Nathan is gonna be back soon."

"You call him by his first name?! Even though you're asian!"

"Y-Yeah? Can you please get out of here."

"No fair!!"

"Please just get out miss. It's our break time right now and we don't want to be disturbed."