debuts & meetings

WARNING: this book contains jokes, sarcasm, some cursing words and insult-based humor. If you are not familiar with those I suggest you to not read this shit. !AND OF COURSE YOU SHOULDN'T FEEL FUCKING OFFENDED!

ALSO: THIS WAS WRITTEN AT THE START OF 2015 AND FINISHED IN 2015, SO OBVIOUSLY SOME OF MY OPINIONS HAVE CHANGED. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SEC, WILL YA?

ALSO: pls don't be a silent reader bc i cry enough already and anything from simple vote to long ass comment makes my day so, if you will, pls be vocal :) :) :)

chapter one - debuts & meetings

1.) The girl is always making her debut in the first chapter. God help us if she had been in WWE before.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Carolina Herrera and today I will make my debut as a WWE diva. It's like a dream come true! I've always wanted to be a WWE diva and now that is happening I can't stop squealing and jumping around! Yeehaw!

2.) Before her debut match, she freaking bumps into the hottest WWE superstar and when he helps her up she blushes like crazy.

As I was texting my best friend suddenly I bumped into a wall, falling straight on my ass. Damn it, Carolina! Watch where you are going! I looked up and I was met by the wonderful blue-grey orbs of Roman Reigns. God this man is built like a wall I swear.He helped me to get up and I blushed.

" You must be the new WWE diva, Carolina, right?" his deep voice asked me and I blushed.

"Y-yeah. Sorry I should really watch where I'm going" I said, blushing even more.

"It's okay" he chuckled. "Not every day a fine piece of ass like you bumps into me anyway." he smirked and put a strand of my hair between my ear, making my cheeks turn as red as a tomato. "Well, I guess I'll see you around, beautiful." he cooed, doing the wink wink wink and I was sure that I couldn't blush more. I was wrong. w h a t

3.) Her parents never support her. NEVER.

Wrestling was my passion since I was 10 but my parents never liked the idea of me wrestling. When I told them that I don't want to go to the university because I want to practice to be a WWE diva they got mad and they kicked me out of the house, hiring some aliens to put electromagnetic waves around my house that made me stop talking to or seeing them again. I got mad too and hired a witch and she made a truce with the aliens - I could only see my parents when I get into a car accident, almost die or get ebola.

4.) She never wrestles on her debut match against a rookie. No no no, is she dumb or something? With her sass and big tits, she always gets AJ Lee, and she beats her like your mamma beats a schnitzel when you are starving. Why not bring Kharma tho to wrestle her on her first match ever? Nah, she too good for that. Be realistic god damn it and give her the entire male roster bitch. *scoffing* Amateurs.

My music blasted through the arena and the lights blinded me. Wow. This one was bigger than the NXT ones. you tell me I made my way to the ring, slapping the fans's hands and even hugging some on them ya know just chill like you guys were womb buddies and to enter the ring I made a perfect 68○ zig zag backwards front flip while taking my jacket off and shaking my booty a little. My opponent, the diva's champion Aj Lee was already in the ring. The bell rang and we locked forearms.

*skips 3 hours*

As I laid almost unconscious on the mat AJ tried to hit me with the shining wizard but me with dem skillz I caught her knee and pulled it like in those karate movies, making her do a back flip and collapse onto the mat. As fast as a lighting bolt, I climbed the top rope and after 5 minutes I thought let's be extreme and I executed a perfect 450 frog splash for the first time ever landing perfectly on top of AJ. because she can't move duh you paralyzed her with dem skillz thumbs up Carolina Jambala