Chapter 01.

I was having a really nice dream. Then I woke up to my alarm clock. Yeah! Very nice, I know. I am about to throw it across my room when i remember it's not my clock's fault. I put it back  and look at the time for real. 9 pm, yes it is. No, I didn't wake up late. Well I was originally planning on getting up at 8. But you know, I decided better.

Since I'm not actually late, I decide to clean myself a bit. Then I start dressing up. I get into black jeans, a black, baggy t-shirt and black combat boots. Yeah, all black. Then I comb my dark brown, messed up hair. I try to tie it into a bun.
After a few pathetic attempts I somehow manage to get my hair in to an acceptable man-bun. A man- bun? Yeah a man-bun.

Then, time for my makeup! No don't worry, not that girly makeup, I'm not good at that. Just drawing thick eyebrows and putting on my beard. Finished! I look like a guy. ( with some weird features) After putting on my leather jacket and gloves, I am good to go.

Time for explaining, When I was 13 years old I lost my parents. Well, my mom passed away, dad left me. I don't know why, he just left. Since I was like 15 or so I started riding motorcycles in my uncle's club. Uncle Tommo was the one who took care of me. I was good at riding, I almost won every race I got myself into. But for a fact, doing it as a girl is not safe, according to my uncle. That's why I do it as a guy.

Okay, enough about my self.

I am heading to the club, where I have race at 10 pm. Yay! Soon, I get to the grounds all ready for the race. The ground is crowded with people. I go to the office and confirm my participation.

"Alex, my boy! Good luck, but I know you don't need it."
That's Finn, someone who supports me to death. He's my uncle's best friend.

I get to the starting point, where all the other riders are gathered. I know most of them. I shake off all the worries and smile to my self. I get myself ready and with the gunshot I take off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pass the finish line. That was a tough one, i almost lost it. But eventually I managed. My name is announced as the winner "Alex Silver", my club name and the crowd goes wild, seems like I'm popular, at least among these people.

I'm greeted by the fellow riders and I head back to my private room. I slow down when I see some people are gathered there, by some people I mean, four or five people.
I got down from my bike and took off my helmet. One of them come running towards me, literally.

"Hey! Alex! I'm a big fan of yours, we all are, can you sign this for me?"

She asked.
I take a moment, she is gorgeous with long blonde hair and rich brown eyes. Unlike me she is really pretty. I hesitate for a second, my insecurities are kicking in. But then again I'm not a girl in front of her.

"yes, sure."

Then i sign her autograph, then I look at her friends. She notices this and starts talking with a big smile.

"This is my brother, James" she says gesturing to the guy with blonde hair and brown eyes, yeah they looked alike.

"This is Feliex, my best friend," he is tall had messy brown hair and beautiful green eyes, he wears glasses! Cute.....

"This is Melissa and that's Jake." She adds.

The girl Melissa looks like a model, with waist long dirty blonde hair and striking blue eyes. She is wearing heels, and she would be taller than me even without them, More perfect girls,just what i want.For the boy, he has black hair and has deep blue eyes. He is tall and muscular. And he is wearing a scowl on his face. He's not enjoying this at all.

"Hey, do you wanna go out to dinner, Alex?" She asks.
She didn't introduce herself and she wants to go out for dinner? She doesn't even know me, besides it's almost midnight.

"You didn't introduce yourself, " I speak. "It's almost midnight, and I don't think my manager would accept that."

"Sorry, I'm Tiffany, I know it's late, I'm asking you to come on tomorrow night. As for your manager, I got his permission. "
What? How did she get uncle Tommo's permission?

Then she asks for my number and I'm left with no option so I gave it to her, she texts me the hotel location. "The Plaza" That sounds familiar. They all say good bye, Feliex even gives me a fist bump. All of them were kindda nice except for that Jake guy. He was frowning the whole time.

After waiting them to leave I go in my room and let my hair down, it was all messed up. Then I call Uncle Tommo.

"Hey, Alex congr-"

"What did you do that for?" I cut him off.

"Listen, Alex if that's about your school -"

"What did you do with my school?!"

"Oh, that's nothing. So what's wrong?" I take a breath before replying

"Who's that Tiffany?"

"Oh that girl, her father owns a hotel, not one hotel actually, and she offered a sponsorship for you. The only condition was you spending time with her and her friends. So I agreed."

"Can you cancel that? Please? "

"I'm sorry but no."

Are you kidding me? How can I spend time with a girl? And her friends? Just because of a sponsorship. Well I'm in need for one but still....... argh! I hate my life.

I am tired of all this. I decide to stay the night. I take a quick shower, then change into my pajamas and hop in to my bed. I listen to a few songs waiting to get sleepy. I'm not sleepy. I remember my parents. This would be all different if they were alive. Technically my mom was dead but dad was alive but I have no idea where he is. I close my eyes again waiting to fall asleep.

* A/N Please read!*
First of all, thank you so much for taking your valuable time to read my story. This is my first ever attempt of writing. Please forgive me for the spelling mistakes and grammar errors.

Tell me what you think of the story. Feel free to tell me anything. Comment what do you feel about the story. Leave a vote if you like the story.

All of you are important to me so please give me a chance.

Thank you once again.

Happy reading.

AJ.