2.No More

Third person's POV

"Doctor how is she?" He was tensed to know that something happened to his life.

"We are trying our best sir, you need to have faith in Allah" Saying this doctor left the man thinking on why was that dinner meeting so important.

He slumped on the near by bench trying to control his fear  .... fear of losing his precious wife his world ...his everything but Allah has written something else in his destiny.

"D.Dad.... doctor is calling you to the s..second floor.... it's urgent it seems " His son sniffed and informed his dad regarding doctor's urgency who was waiting in the second floor for him.

"You stay here my son ....I'll be with her" saying that he patted his Son back and left to second floor of the hospital.

"We've already talked about her condition Mr.Riaz" Doctor Malik informed Riaz with disappointment clearly written on his face.

"I didn't knew Malik ... I...I thought it's all about an hour"  Said Mr.Raiz to Dr.Malik their family doctor. Riaz holds his head in between his palms.

"How is Aliya?" He asked Riaz, but he just shook his head, eyes filled with unshed tears.

"Patience ...Riaz, Allah will do best ... don't loose hope" Dr.Malik told Riaz sadly and stood in order to move out of his cabin. They headed towards a room where light was illuminating more than the other rooms of that floor and two nurses were sitting beside the cot doing nothing but checking on the small girl who was sleeping peacefully due to the sedatives which she got from Dr.Malik.

"Any moments?" Dr.Malik asked one of  the nurse.

"She was mumbling in her sleep ..mostly one name mommy" when nurse completed her sentence Riaz fell on the chair and within a minute he started crying like a baby looking at his princess who was sleeping peacefully ... tears were falling continuously and he was just looking at his daughter with blurry vision.

"D.d...dad....m...mom ...dad ...mom" his son came running tears streaming through his eyes. A fourteen year old boy who was exposed to a hospital, where in one floor his mother was struggling for her dear life and  in another floor his sister was laid with strong dosage of  a Sedative in order to make her sleep.

"What happened doctor?" Riaz came running towards the doctor who was operating his wife.

"I'm sorry Mr.Riaz but we  tried our level best but....but your wife is no more" saying this doctor patted his shoulder and left to clean himself.

Riaz fell on his knees weeping  loudly as he did not know how he was going to deal with everything without his life-his wife. He didn't know when his son came and hugged him tightly as he was also crying loudly.

Next day

"Who was busted in our house officer" Riaz asked police officer.

"Mr.Riaz, we are finding out you need to wait as you can see burglar didn't leave a clue. But we are trying" Officer informed Riaz and he just shook his head in anger.

"Trying!!!! officer I loss my wife and my daughter is in hospital and that bastard is roaming freely" Riaz shouted at the officer and stood up.

"Calm down Mr.Riaz we know from what you're going through but you need to be calm" Officer spoke softly as he knows his situation. But after some more inquiry Riaz left from there and headed towards his hospital.

Meanwhile in the hospital .....

"Abi..where is mommy?" were the first words uttered by the girl who was sleeping since two days of the incident.

"Your awake ...let me inform to doctor" saying this Saad stood from there leaving her sister alone in the room but he was stopped by her sister's words.

"Don't leave me ... I'm afraid" she mumbled and listening to that Saad stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at his sister.

"I'm here" he said and made his way towards her and kissed her forehead.

"Where is daddy and mommy?" She asked again to which Saad stiffened in his place. As he didn't know how to say the words which were still not acceptable by his own heart - that his mother is no more.

"Daddy went to police station he will come now" Saad informed her to which she nodded.

"Princess is awake... my goodness she slept so much that her eyes are swollen" saying this Riaz came forward to hug his daughter.

"Daddy really am I looking ugly" she pouted looking at her daddy who was getting emotional and was controlling his tears but Saad started crying, his tears were not stopping and that did not go unnoticed by that small girl.

"Daddy why Abi is crying and where is mommy" Riaz was now on verge of crying but he controlled himself and hugged his both children as he don't want to answer her.

He can't say that her mommy is no more. Their support pillar who never left his side when he was in difficult time. How could he say that due to his own daughter's  unconsciousness her mother is no more.....

"Mommy is in Jannah princess ...she is now a star" Riaz slowly cupped his daughter's face and told her. She got paled when she listened to this.

 She got paled when she listened to this

"N..No ...No...No....mommy will not be a star...she will be with me" Riaz's daughter shouted as tears started making their way out of her eyes.

She was shaking her head vigorously saying-no ....crying. Within no time she started shivering ... her body was getting cold and she was not listening to her daddy's pleads. She collapsed on the bed as if a feather is detached from a bird's wing.. and Riaz got tensed.

"Aliz ...princess getup ....baby, my girl... what happened" Riaz got confused as why his daughter collapsed as this was her first time reacting like this. He rushed out calling Dr.Malik and told about what happened a moment ago.

"Nurse give her the anecdote and Saad go and stand out son" saying this Dr.Malik checked Aliz's pulse and after that he gave her the sedative.

"This was her first panic attack and I'm afraid that it might not be the last one" Dr.Malik informed sadly to which Riaz brows rose is confusion.

"You need to take care of her Riaz and if this continues she will start hallucinating and then the worst and last stage will be to commit suicide " after listening to this Riaz's eyes widened.

"Malik my princess will never commit suicide and she will not have that panic attack again. You give the prescriptions and I'll surely follow it carefully" Riaz shouted at Malik getting afraid of what he just heard.

"I'll surely give it you and you need to make sure that she is not reminded of her mother's death" Malik nodded and scribbled some medicines and handed it to Riaz.

"Can I take her home?" Riaz asked to which Malik replied "make sure she gets proper sleep" after that Riaz took Aliz to their home.

Days passed and Aliz had not yet uttered a word. But Riaz has not stopped pampering and taking care of his  princess. He made sure that she was having her medications properly. And on the other side police arrested that burglar and sentenced him to 10years of imprisonment. Riaz was struggling now with Aliz's health and her schooling, then again his elder son was helping him a lot by handling Zara who was just 10 years old. But it was strange that Zara was far more mature and understanding than Aliz. Everyone treated her as a toddler, always pampering her and loving her.

------------------------------------------------------

Salam everyone
So how was the chapter?.... Well this is the new feeling to ask others how do you feel about my chapter😅

But honestly tell me how was the chapter through your lovely comments 😊

Stay safe and keep smiling😊

Stay tuned 😊🤭