27. Meet up😘

Author's POV

"I love you" Sid pouted and made a baby face making Fazil scrunch his brows in confusion.

"You are stupid" Fazil exclaimed once he acknowledged Sid's intention. What is wrong with Fazil was everyone thinking I mean.... Making Steffi his fake girlfriend cause Aliz knows whole story of how Steffi fell for Sid's Antics.... But still he being adamant on that maybe he thought maybe he could make Aliz jealous but this was lame, after a great and handling with care of not stepping on wrong tunes of Fazil's anger, everyone explained the whole thing and Fazil realised that's a flop of a plan.

"It's hard dude, I mean.... You people know each other and like can make each other understand about love but in my case it's damn hard, she merely speaks and when she does... I'm confused making assumptions about our relationship that she being interested also" Fazil groans in annoyance cause one way or the other he wasn't even understanding his own dilemma, is it that much twisted for him to get this unknown feeling which can make him do anything for her, especially for her!

"It's not like that Fazil, you don't know but when you were grounded me and Arhaan were on that phase were we would've left this relationship like he was not ready to leave your side and I was so down because of my parent's first death anniversary, it was hard, we made it... We passed through that as well" Imaan patted seeing his only best friend in a state which she has already crossed. Dealing with The Arhaan was very difficult for her, she being shy was a plus of minus for their relationship.

"That's something I'm very much thankful to my Almighty Allah for making us this much understanding" Arhaan leans forward and kisses Imaan's forehead in a romantic way making her blush but others in yuck sensation.

"Babyyyyyyy..... Even he does that and you don't allow me to touch your pinky finger" Sid whines loudly making others smacks his head in a series.

A running figure appears outside the cafe making the F-gang look towards the poor guy who may have accidentally kept his foot on Luca's tail a German Shepherd breed which was owner's love and usually guards from across the cafe.  They try to look clearly but blurry fog started to reappear again and again, and when they realize who it was that person was inside the cafe panting and wiping his sweats beads which were formed on Fahmiz's forhead.

"You again tried to make Luca jealous" Sid effortlessly laughs off his ass seeing Fahmiz like a panting dog in Sahara desert.

"It.... Was not.... What you.... Th.... Ink" Fahmiz tiredly makes his way towards the F-gang and slugs on the sofa beside Fazil.

It's Fahmiz's old behavior but nobody actually knows what he goes and whispers in every dog's ear.... When ever he finds a dog... He'll go there offer him some food and starts to whisper something.... Making the dog angry and chase him instead.

"Ya ya.... When will you tell us, about what you actually whisper in those poor dogs ears after feeding them" Steffi offers him water and Fahmiz smiles instead of answering her.

"So... Are we ready with the plan, what is my role, I mean.... I actually kind of zoned out because first of Sid's spilling water then food.... And then lastly Luca.... So what have you been planning" Fahmiz questions everyone, he was late... And they explained again the whole plan being a flop idea.

"Are you all saying to me that we need to make another plan, why not just make any random girl run behind Fazil and he'll accept her and Aliz will get jealous" Fahmiz says it casually and others look at him with wide eyes.

"Damn it, why didn't I thought of it, Shira.... Where is she" Fazil stoods abruptly and smiles evilly making others smack there head.

"Hey Shira, where are you long time huh? " Fazil speaks on the phone and asks for her help to which she accepts and tells him to be ready tomorrow.