4.Smile😃

Aliz's POV

Oh my Goodness!!!

Does my face have any kind of freckle

Does my face have any kind of freckle.... though it should be of cute....but still. Cool Aliz ....Cool....

"Back to earth ....Al" Sarah snaps her fingers in front of me and I'm again surprised by her behavior....why can't she act normal....like me.

"What caught you?" Sarah asks me again....and I rolled my eyes at her...its all because  of her...... I can still remember the day .....when we were playing Shuttle cork and she wantedly made me wear Niqab ...just because I lost a dare .. 

Don't get me wrong ....but after a particular incident I've stopped wearing niqab .... my breathing gets too low and it leads to another panic attack. Although I always adore the beauty of wearing Niqab, But .... insha Allah...one day....my attacks will be gone ... and I can do what ever I want.

"You should know this.... that ....oh Allah...how should I say this" I bite my lower lip to control my anxiety.

"What? Say it.... I'm not gonna bite you here" Sarah stiffles her giggle.... wait why is she happy.....all of a sudden.

"That guy over there... named Fazil is following us..... I think so we should file a report against him" I blurted out my words ....phew.... finally   ... I can just tell her.

"What!!" Sarah shouted and abruptly stands making ....my milkshake spill out of its cup...... and ladies and gentlemen...my anger has no bounds here.....

2 weeks ago.....

It was Evening and we were out on the Street. And guess what I'm here for my punishment.... yup.... you see once you dig a pit for others to fall....and boom you fell into it.... it happened with me.

Sarah is a type of girl ...who can handle one thing at a time only..... and previously before me coming out here to play .... I lost a dare.

It was a kind of game where  me, Sarah, Amaira and Ahad were playing... Precisely it was - we write down a single dare for others .... so for each person three dares.....and it was fun Ahad got Sarah's dare...which was ..... he need to curl his hair in a pompadour style....which was actually for me.

And now back to the dare....  I thought this particular dare will come to Sarah.. but Alas.. it bounced back to me...Karma....

I was wearing a semi-burqa which covers my body till knees. Under that I wore jeans.

We wear playing Tennis. And then "remove that Niqab of yours, I'm sweating in this Hijab and your covering face with Niqab" Sarah taunt me with her sarcasm dripping voice.