16.Mingling😕

"How much time more...will you take" Fazil said in a hushed tone on his phone.

"I'm trying ..... Sarah was not letting me go" Aliz whispered slowly...checking every now and then to Sarah who was sound asleep. Aliz came out from the closet. She was ready all dressed up in black outfit....black t-shirt and black jeans with brown over coat which could help her from the cold weather. She tip toed out of her room well hers and Sarah's, walking out of the room slowly getting out of the house closing the main door ever so slowly she turned around to come face to face with Fazil.

Fazil was all dresses up in maroon shirt blue jeans and green overcoat, he was smiling look at Aliz who was looking cute in her dress all ready for an early morning date which is at four thirty of morning.

"Why are you walking so slowly.... come fast .... don't make me do things which I'm incapable of ..." Fazil groaned looking at Aliz who was on a race with an invisible turtle. But nonetheless Aliz blushed when she saw how desperate Fazil was......

 But nonetheless Aliz blushed when she saw how desperate Fazil was

(Shhh🤫🤫...... a small glimpse of upcoming chappy😉)

Author's POV

Chaos..... that's what was happening in the campus. Nothing has changed from the morning ..... only Aliz missing her classes wantedly just that she couldn't think of what she was thinking. Fazil Ahmed Khan was doing wonders in her life..... I mean F-gang being in the last year means alot of projects with lots of presentations..... but he just compelled them to be with her. And this wonderful game which was fun fulling and not to forget heart breaking as well. She was close to winning. I mean she can be free from nagging guys to eat her life out.

"Sarah I need you to take my phone .... so that this devil couldn't contact or find GPS my location" Aliz turned around and asked  and gave Sarah her phone.

"Well ... well....Ms.Beautiful ....let me say clearly ... this is my campus ....and I can never be here and still know about all the happening events...... so you gave me a leverage by choosing this dare" Fazil just shrugged it off.... thinking that he will win easily. To which Aliz just winked and showed her tongue in order to annoy Fazil but she didn't knew that she was making him mad.

"Come on.... kids let's get settled..... Fazil you will be with me and others can scurry from here" Arhaan shooed others knowing Bond will easily manipulate them to give Aliz's location.

"Arhaan ...... I love you" Aliz chirped happily and went to hug him but .... Fazil was fast to reciprocate her action and the hug was in the air as he stopped her by ....shoulders.