17.Trust🙁

Sun was not yet out .... and the moon is hidden in between the clouds. The environment is chilly. Fazil and Aliz were in some kind of trance which was beautiful for them.

"Shall we Sweetie...." Fazil smiled and showed his elbow so that Aliz could entangle it with hers. Aliz came beside him and hold his jacket and stick out her tongue, to which he just laughed out loud making Aliz's butterflies from her tummy to be on a race.

"Today is the day" Fazil muttered to himself..... still they walked towards his car.

"Where are we going," Aliz asked in a hushed tone thinking still she is in her home.

"To our place" Fazil whispered near her ear which was hidden by her scarf.

"OK" Aliz blushed and lowered her eyes.

They drove in silence and Fazil was more than happy when after getting inside also Aliz didn't detach hold on his jacket. And for some reason...he let it be like that.

"We are here" Fazil announced unbuckling his seat belt he came out helped Aliz as well. They both took the picnic basket which Fazil has bought. It was an hour journey and every now then Aliz used to look at Fazil with a smile on her face.

"Where are we ..... I'm getting afraid" Aliz spoke when she saw they were entering into the woods which are beside the road.

"Shh..... you trust me?" Fazil asked Aliz holding her face in his hands to which she nodded saying a silent yes.

"Then let's not waste time ... OK.... come sun will be out in few minutes" Saying this Fazil now hold Aliz's hand and entwined it with hers.

 come sun will be out in few minutes" Saying this Fazil now hold Aliz's hand and entwined it with hers

They walked into the woods ... slowly the trees got disappeared and the clear view of the lake was visible. The lake was like a never-ending one..... crystal blue waters which were shining in the night making it more alluring. Fazil emptied the contents of the picnic basket. He took the blanket and spread it out on the green grass.... besides that some snacks and settling down there he patted on the place beside his.... asking Aliz to join him and Aliz ever so slowly sat beside him removing her boots and placing them where Fazil had kept his.

"This place is so beautiful...Fazil I love...it" Aliz smiled showing her dimples her doe-like eyes shining in the night...well not night but a sunrise which will take place soon.

"And I love you," Fazil said it loud ....finally he was holding it since the day he met her....since the day he took her in his embrace....since the day he saw her crying out loud ... reminding all the bad memories which made her bad.... still love her ...and will be loving her forever ...till eternity...

But Aliz was stunned by his confession...

(Another glimpse of upcoming scenes 🥰😍, but this is the last one as well😅)