3.Lazy Bug

This chapter is dedicated to Azmeya_ thanks for the support.

Aliz's POV

"Princess, get up or else you'll be late" that was my dad but why is he saying I'll be late cause lastly I know that I've set an alarm of half-past five.

"Daddy let me sleep" I mumbled still in the bed. But slowly I was deciding to get up and making my mind... I guess...

My eyes slowly adjust to the sunlight coming from my window well that's strange I think I'm late....late oh shit. I shot up myself and turned around to look at the time that was displaying half-past seven.

"Daddy..... I'm late" I shout from my room well our room and I heard a chuckle."Princess you can still be ready in time," He said knowing that I'll be ready within just twenty minutes.

After twenty minutes I came out of my room. Well, daddy is ready as usual in his business clothes... not new to me. He is always awake before I got up. Making breakfast for us. And then we both head out ...me to my school and daddy to his office.

"Well very good morning" daddy comes and kisses me on my forehead.

"You didn't wake me up as usual" I glare at him. And he raises his arms in surrender saying "I can't make you get up unless it's very important".

"So how is your preparation going on?" Daddy completed his meal and then sips his tea.

"I'm still confused with Chemistry" I mumble because I don't want him to listen to that.

"But we are studying right?.... for that and I'm mostly learning that subject again only for you" daddy scrunched his brows. He also hates chemistry because he says... it's in our genes, neither his grandparents liked it nor his Father.

"But you see I can still get passing marks and then I can go for designing" I smile and he also smiles knowing my love for interior designing. Well, my main focus will always be on decorating or renovating rooms but still.

"Then that goes with me as well so have thought of my suggestion princess?" Daddy bites his lower lip because of what my reaction will be.

"And I think we can still stick with staying here because I don't want to go to Canada" I pout to which he sighs knowing I'm again playing my card.

"But princess Saad and Zara already are settled and they say that the place is cool and you can hang out with Sarah ....she misses you" he buckles up his seat belt and looks at me."Well, this is the last time I'm saying... I'm not leaving you" I say him clearly and start driving my Jeepy. And the driveway to my school was silent.

 And the driveway to my school was silent