23. Ignorance😒

"What is it? " Fazil hissed as he was not in mood to talk with anyone.

"Dude you on period cause your mood is so cranky! " Fahmiz screeched and pouted making every other person laugh at his choice of words.

The scenario which Aliz was thinking in her mind is not matching here. She thought after that shy-cum-embarrased moment she'll be man and face Fazil, maybe woman and not man still Fazil was all riled up and fussy over the action of Fahmiz and Sid.

"Aliz, you never spoke about your dreams. I mean we know everyone's here except yours!" Stefina tried to changed the topic which made Fazil even more grumpy but nonetheless he kept quite, want to listen what his current secret with no words uttered girlfriend passionate about.

"I'm in architecture, like I love designs and decorations may it be interior or events. I've also hosted some events for my dads colleagues back then in London" Aliz gushed while expressing her happiness in her passion about interiors.

"But how come I've never seen you in participate in any of the college events, you always seem to ghost yourself" Arhaan pointed it out making everyone look in Aliz's direction but she was in a mood where her confidence overpowered her anxiety.

"I prefer to work in backstage without anyone noticing me.... Secrecy is key to success" Aliz just giggles and waves her hand in air - a very stupid action to make eveyone else laugh at her but Fazil found it so cute and that he actually said it out aloud.

"Cute" Fazil whispered cum yelled and that made everyone else look towards him thinking he lost his mind cause lack of sleep.

"I think it's better to head to our rooms... Gosh I'm damn tired" Arhaan fake yawned making others realise that it's three in midnight and everyone are still up.

"Nah you people go.... I'll be crashing here... Atleast I'm escaping from those grumpies" Fahmiz yawned and others just simply left him there making a bee to there rooms.

"Fazil can I know what's in your mind?" Arhaan casually leans beside Fazil, who was near the pool.

"Nothing much though" Fazil tosses his tshirt beside one of the chair after making a jump inside the pool.

"Oh yeah... Then why a late night pool bath" Arhaan sits down leaving his legs inside the pool.

"I'm just damn angry, damn confuse and moreover irritated by someone's behavior" Fazil spits out the saliva in pool making Arhaan scrunch his nose.

"First thing first get out of that damn pool, I need to again tell my servant to clean it" Arhaan distates the way words are rooling out of his mouth but nonetheless makes a sign for Fazil to come out of the pool.

"You and your obsession with pools, that's the reason Stefina made sure that we can play as many games possible in this damn pool" Fazil comes out the pool and rubs off the water droplets which were making a cute home in between his abs.

"Don't change the topic, what's the tension between you and Aliz" Arhaan throws a tshirt on Fazil who in a swiftly wears it.

"I fucking don't know, let me handle the damn tension... Let me be clear about the tension itself" Fazil's winks and laughs at how he made Arhaan confused.

"You do know that Aliz is not a girl who should be messed up" Arhaan raises his brows in a questioning manner to which Fazil just shrugs it off.

"I think... I think... Aliz doesn't deserve a guy like you" Arhaan said in serious tine making Fazil all confused and angry cause right now those were the exact opposite words which he was expecting from his childhood friend.

"You are my friend or not" Fazil hovers Arhaan who is afraid of those dark black orbs.

"I fucking don't care what your mind is playing but let me be clear, SHE IS NOT THE GIRL WHO WANTS BETRAYAL IN HER LIFE" Arhaan glares at Fazil making him realize that Arhaan is not in mood to take a no in an answer. But everyone always tends to forget that when Fazil is underestimated his ego gets hurt he damn makes it an official grudge which will never fade.

"You think I can hurt her" Fazil moves towards Arhaan where no budges from there places.

"You always are in hurry when you are ANGRY" Arhaan making a point which is damn true makes Fazil boil in anger.

"What the fuck Arhaan you think I'm not serious, I'm fucking serious if you think those fucking grey ice makes me fear, it's wrong am damn serious about her. Since that incident occurred.... if you think she is not interested, let's make a dare within 24 hours she will propose me" Fazil pushes Arhaan so hardly that he collides with the dining table.

"What the hell man! " Arhaan composes himself and throws a punch at Fazil and that's it both of them start to punch each other so harldy that they get busted lips and swollen jaw and moreover a pretty black eye. It could've continued more if not for Imaan coming and giving a tight slap on both faces.

"You think I started it" Arhaan spits blood and looks at Imaan with puppy eyes trying to make her calm down.

"I don't care who started but what is this careless behavior" Imaan wantedly presses a bit more of antiseptic on boths busted lips.

"Baby it makes me turned the way you can use both hands to cure us" Arhaan winks and tries to touch Imaan but one glare from her and both silently gets treated their wounds.

"What nonense is this, it's past five in morning everyone are sleeping and here you both are fighting, what is the reason for such a nasty fight" Imaan makes a turn towards them and folds her hands making her look more intimidating, though the silk night wear with silk robe on it is not doing justice to Arhaan.

"Aliz" "Sweetie" Both of them blurted out one with lack of sleep and one with sexual tension.

"What" Imaan shouts at them making them realise what they told.

"No I mean... Yes.... I mean Arhaan thinks that I wantedly made Aliz come here but poor girl has to study here also because of her seminars" Fazil gets confused about what he was saying but still makes a proper sentence which doesn't even make a sense.

"Leave that girl alone" Arhaan turns out cold towards Fazil but he being bond royally ignores his death stares.

"You do remember my dare I'll make it happen" Fazil saying this turns around making himself plop beside Fahmiz sleeping dead body.

"What dare is he talking about" Imaan shakes Arhaan shoulder to which he just shrugs it off.

"Let's get married I'm dying here... You showing me different types of out fits ... And also me not touching you" Arhaan whines like a small kid but Imaan shushes him and leaves him alos.

"I hate you my damn gorgeous sexy woman" Arhaan shouts at her but in reply he listens a humming voice.

"Goddddddd" Arhaan shouts at himself and signs off towards his bedroom.

On the other hand Aliz is wide awake and totally disturbed by Fazil's cold behaviour but when she thinks about how he comments every now and then about how she looks makes her understand behind his motive but still she panics and tries to toss on the bed making Sarah grumble about how she is disturbing her beauty sleep.

------_-------_--------

Assalamu alaikun beautiful people hope it's not that late ... Here is next update. . I'll try to be more regular with updates just so you know those are in my drafts but need a bit of proofread.

Do vote and comment.

Also share with you friend.

Have a nice day🥰