7.Beautiful😍

Aliz's POV

Just listening to his words I could sense how much angry he is. It's weird like we have not even talked properly and he is behaving in such a weird manner. I think so he is a psycho. I knew it from starting ...like from day one but then again this heart jumps out of my heart.... after taking a glimpse of his handsome and yet dangerous face.

"Just be silent, don't utter a word both of you" Fahmiz hastily enters the front seat and turns around and I look confusedly at Sarah. Even she told me to zip my mouth up with actions and I just nodded.

"What was that?" I asked Sarah as soon as we entered her room. I slumped myself onto the couch and place my palm on my racing heart.

"Oh my goodness..... We actually are in one piece... phew..." Sarah fanned herself with her palm and I just frowned, because just now we were in a race, like a track race where we overtake all the cars one by one to reach the finish line.

"Alee, just get a point straight through your sensitive skull .... Never ever try to make Bond angry.... it's too dangerous for our life" Sarah weirdly gulped her saliva and I started laughing loudly. Although the way she made me get afraid ... I was actually laughing out loud because of the way both of them like Fahmiz and Sarah behaved in the car.

Mr. Bond aka Fazil is seated on the driver's seat of the car and bam the ignition of the car is done with much more power needed and Our Bond is driving the car with full speed drifting and over taking almost each and every creature on the road track.... Creature yes..... Hella creature because the way our car is moving, I can't see a bit of what is actually happening outside world. But Ladies and Gentlemen the most important thing which made our Aliz Fatim to suppress her laugh is Sarah's and Fahmiz's facial expression.....the way there eyebrows raised and lips quivering in fear and most important thing is Fahmiz's painful face ...yup not fearful but painful...because of Sarah's claws like fingers grabbing poor Fahmiz's hands in her hand .....Like she is on highest peak of the mountain and the only thing to hold back her life is Fahmiz's hand ....by now which the poor guy's hand turned out purple and bluish color because the tightening grip of Sarah's hand.

Hold on a sec......did I just said ...OUR BOND!!!! What the hell is wrong with you Aliz Fatim......you are gone mad!!!

"What Alee? It's not a joke.... and you know what....... Me and Fammy has planned our future with at least two kids and..... this Bond would've ruined my whole future family plan" saying this again Sarah gulped her saliva weirdly and my laughter was not stopping.

"OK! Fine I'll try not to mess with him" I stifled my laugh then headed to freshen up myself.

I was now seated on the bean bag which is placed in balcony sipping my hot chocolate and not to forget my mind drifting towards the car incident like what was wrong with him he behaved soooo weird. But most important part was when he was driving he was tightening the grip on steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white, and every now then he was taking long and deep breaths. And the most fearing part is when he looks at me through the rear view mirror. I'm feared of thinking the possibilities in which he wants to hurt me ....yes obviously he wants to hurt me ....that is his main reason and I'll not give him a chance ...... thanks to Allah that I was getting distracted by Fahmiz's and Sarah's weird behavior if not I would have got a panic attack right then and there. Placing my mug of hot chocolate aside I settled on the beanbag more comfortably and placed the Laptop on my lap and started to type the Mail to my one and only important Man.

Dear Stupid Maaz

I think you are doing fine and you're taking care of your health. I've reached Canada safely and guess what I'll be staying here for long time until I'm graduated. Ya Ya .....You will be like "Lil we have already planned you and me chilling out in our penthouse". But I am going to graduate here and even you can come here and we'll enjoy. If you'll leave that city and shift here.....you know where ever you go you have a bright future ....and not to forget your charming and Oh-so-not-so-good looking looks.....and I've met a boy here who is rather scaring me to the core but at the same time...making my heart beat a different tune.