22. Aftermath

"Am I looking pretty?" Aliz asks Sarah looking at her reflection in the mirror and Sarah just nods her head, not looking at Aliz properly.

"Let's go, its already late" Sarah hangs her bag and walks out from the bedroom. Aliz huffs and again looks at her reflection in the mirror. Her floor length brown skirt with floral printed top was making her look pretty. But her nervousness was not letting her think properly. Her mind wandered back to how will Fazil react if she'll wear this dress.

"Alizzz

"Alizzz....just come yaar.... you look great today...please for Allah's sake...get down" Sarah shouted from outside. Aliz jumped in her place while listening to the echo of Sarah's voice in the bedroom. No doubt she is using that speaker.

"Uggh....SARAH" Aliz shouted but nonetheless ran towards the door.

"Can't you shut your mouth" Aliz huffed breathlessly her boots weren't helping either. She wanted to look a bit more taller but still her shortness can be outlook because other members of F-gang were taller than her. She looks here and there for the person who would be making her heart run marathon.

"Uh... where are everyone?" Aliz asks sadly unable to find Fazil near the cars.

"You were late.... just now Arhaan and other members left for the trip, we can meet them at the meeting spot" Sarah adjusted her Top and wore sunglasses.

"What.... I thought we all were going at a time!" Aliz exclaimed sadly and pouted looking down.

"Obviously.... you were late, but even Fazil is late .. he is not coming out of that damn room" Sarah spoke nonchalantly and looked towards the directions were Fazil's car was now approaching them.

"Let's get inside.... it's already getting late" Fazil spoke from inside the Car. He didn't glance towards Aliz making her sad.

"I'm coming" Fahmiz shouted and ran towards the backseat. Jumping beside Sarah he excitedly tried to hug Sarah but Sarah being Sarah... elbowed Fahmiz and smiled dangerously and Poor Fam smiled nervously but adjusted himself beside her.

"Sweetie.... get inside" Fazil smiled and looked at Aliz. He forget to breath the moment he saw her.

"Never the same" Fazil whispered to himself and smiled nonchalantly. Aliz blushed and sat comfortably and turned herself towards the window enjoying the whooshy breeze playing with her hijab.

After the confession both haven't really talked to each other, but still managed to understand the silence with their eyes. It's like love was blooming in their life with those secret stares.

"I'm ready" Sarah shouted from the poolside area. Right now everyone are in Arhaan's bungalow chilling on a sunny day. After reaching there everyone decided to gather around poolside area to play volleyball in pool.

"What have I ever done to you guys! " Aliz nonchalantly shouted at them, huffing and sitting all alone on a chair with an umbrella just above her to protect from sunrays.

"Nothing from our side.... But yours... Firstly you don't know how to swim and if yes for that answer your height is too short to play in this pool sorry Al, we can't do anything" Sarah teased her and pouted whereas others just cheeres her up saying she could join them in next game.

"Whatever" Saying this Aliz adjusts herself on the chair and starts making notes for her upcoming exams. But every now and then she'll look ahead to see what Fazil was doing and incidentally or coincidentally he'll be looking at her, at the exact moment. She blushes and again carries with her work.

"How cute! " Stefina giggles and whispers to Sid and others are in awe looking at tired Aliz. Though they offered her to come and join next game which was roller skating race and poor Aliz didn't knew how to ride it. Again she huffed and declared that she gonna complete her note making.

Tiny beads of sweat formed on Fazil's forehead he was tired and can crash on bed the moment he jumps on it. But in front of her was a sleeping beauty, Aliz was sleeping on the same spot where they left her... Books all scattered in her left hand her pen was loosely holded and on right hand her head. Everyone where looking at her though no one noticed that a hairlock has escaped from Aliz's hijab Fazil's eyes were searching for Sarah's eyes but to no avail cause she was busy in taking out video of her poor little sister.

"Stop it, you gonna wake her up. Just let us bring dinner here only, why to wake her up! " Fazil shoos them away and starts arranging the table with dishes. Though Aliz was hell tired but her nose can detect Chicken nuggets in dreams also. She first sniffs and smiles to herself, her eyes are close but she slowly  makes herself stand like a sleeping person walking where the yummy smell takes her. First making herself near the dish she licks her lips and grabs a chicken nugget taking a bite she moans to herself and that's it. She is now wide awake, her eyes, her body and her mind everything is focused on the plate which is beautifully decorated with chicken nuggets and dipping Mayo and ketchup she makes herself comfortable by folding her legs in crisscross manner and attacks on the plate.

Life isn't predictable but also it's way can make someone think so many emotions at a time and right now these things were happening with Fazil. Never in his dream he thought he'll like Aliz but something was attracting him towards her. The proposal, then wantedly making a trip so that he can just look at her was more than enough for him.

"What am I supposed to do with you... Sweetie.... " Fazil whispered loud enough so Aliz could hear him.

"What... " Aliz choked on her nuggets and tried to calm her beating heart but couldn't remove her eyes from those black orbs.

"I'm sorry" After gaining her voice back she adjusted herself in normal sitting position and looked at front.

"I love you" Those foreign yet meaningful words gave a crimson red blush to Aliz's cheeks, Fazil confessed his love again and dreamily placed both his palms under his chin and admired Aliz.

"Say something.... Do you love me? " Fazil again hummed and questioned Aliz who was now dying inside, her heart rhythm managed to escalate making her uneasy but in a shyway.

"Al are you choking" Fahmiz ran towards Aliz's side and started giving her water in the process of calling Sarah and making her pat her back.

"Idiot" Fazil mumbled but nonetheless passed two more plates of chicken nuggets towards Aliz's side showing  a wink in between.

'Why is he making me this much nervous' Aliz inner turmoil was running a marathon due to shyness but here Fazil was on full too flirting mode making Aliz gulp her own shyness.

"I'm done" Saying these two words Aliz stood abruptly and turned around moving towards her room. Unknowingly she tried to hurt Fazil by ignoring him. But what could she do, it wasn't an easy task for her... These new feeling and moreover Fazil's flirty comments were making her uneasy and more shy.

-----------_____------
Hello Beautiful people
I know... Kinda far away... Please give my story a chance.... I'm trying to complete... Hope you'll like it.. Criticism is welcome... Also please do vote and share and comment..

Have a nice day ☺