chapter 3

next day

Touya was asleep on the couch in a very awkward position that being his head was hanging on the side and his legs were hanging out one bend over the couches side and the other just sticking up.

He snored loudly due to his mouth being open and he drooled too. He then yelps when he felt the sofa suddenly move, he ends up falling off couch and groans "uuuuuuugh cant a guy get a good nights sleep?" He mumbles as he listens to michiru knock on the door and rambling.

"Its 10:00 you need to be up by 9:00 anyways" ogami states. Touya narrowed his eyes at ogami and sighs "your point?"

"Also why did you...lock Michiru in there?" He asked "touya? Touya! Help me out of here! Hes crazy!" Michiru calls out "I now believe you are human" ogami states as he sat down on the couch "they why are you doing this?" Michiru yelled out "the fact that you exist is dangerous" ogami states.

Touya raised a brow for a moment and sighs as he then just layed there on the spot where he had fallen on not feeling like getting up. "So she really is human huh?" Touya mumbles "what you scared?" Ogami asked as he crossed his arms "what? No I'm never scared I'm just surprised" touya shruggs and scoffs.

"What do you mean dangerous!?" Michiru yelled "if the humans find out that they can become beastmen they'd panick"ogami explained "yeah they already hate us this much for being freaks imagine what they'd do when they find out about you they'd probably even attack anima city" touya shudders "over kill much? That wont happen" ogami rolls his eyes.

"Dont go out till we find more, I'll you some food, ootori keep watch her" ogami ordered as he walks off. "Hey! What are you talking about!? This is crazy" michiru yells out still banging on the door. "Trust me I'm going to protect the peace with the beastmen" ogami states

Touya glances at ogami and hums softly as he smiled abit 'cool guy huh?' He chuckles abit "dont make it sound cool I don't trust you at all your disgusting" michiru huffs as she then starts to pull on knob which wouldn't help at all. "Open the door I'm going to the hospital" she grunts.

"No use in doing that when your stuck in there kid" touya states as he then climbs onto the couch again and lays down there with a sigh "your not even helping me!" Michiru yells "yeah I just don't want to be torn to shreads by a big bad angry wolf I had disobeyed" touya hums

"But I'll take your word for it" touts whispers as he began taking stuff off the door but yelps when ogami grabbed his collar again "ow ow ow!" He chirps out. "What did I just say?" Ogami sighs and shook his head "enough you take one step out of their and I'll kill you" he states before looking at touya "if you try to help her out again I'll kill you aswell" ogami said sounding like he didn't mean it to touya.

"Ugh you cant treat her like a feral animal" touya mumbles as he crossed his arms. "Peace for the beastmen huh? What about me!" Michiru yells again, ogami then picked up his desk and puts it in front of the door while still holding onto touya who still struggled.

"Rearranging your furniture? I presume? Looks awful difficult" a simliar voice came up. Touya glances to the direction of the voice and sees the mayor "mayor" ogami mumbles "oh hey granny rose" touya chuckles nervously and waves.

Mayor rose then explained how the medical center was threatened and she was asking for ogamis help. "That sounds....eh difficult can I go now?" Touya asked ogami as he morphed to his hawk form. "Touya i would like you to assist mr ogami in his case" the mayor smiled "what!? Why?" Touta cried out "to pay off the crimes you have done in the past" mayor rose "unless you want to spend that time in prison" ogami states.