chapter 9

"The hell that was years ago and I dont do much anymore cus of sho" touya mumbles as he huffs. They had ran into an alley to get their rest "oh? Who's this sho you speak of? Is it that wolf boy the tanuki girl hangs out with?" Itami asked with a smirk.

"Yeah him" touya points out and smiles warmly surprising itami "oooooh you have a crush on him or something?" She asks. "Wh-what? Dont be ridiculous, plus I dont think he'd be interested in me cus hes so....well hes so....him" touya pouts for a moment.

"Being close to him as a friend satisfies me for now" touya blushed and smiled happily. Itami hums then gags "ew save your feelings for later Hawks we have more important problems right now such a pain" itami sighs as she looks up next thing they both knew they were both knocked out.

Meanwhile
"Come on shirou you have to ask him to the festival I'm sure he'd love to go with youuuu" michiru whines as she pulled on ogami's coat. "I have no intentions on doing that" ogami states. "But come ooooon you cant leave him hanging like that" michiru yelled as she then pushes ogami to the suits

"Im Gonna search for a suit for you that's for sure" michiru states as she looked around. Ogami sighs and shook his head as he then looks around "where is he anyways?" He mumbles.

Meanwhile (again)

"Let me go! I have my rights! Damn wolves!" Touya screams as he moves the chair he was tied to around but yelps as he falls over "will you quiet down? Your gonna get is killed" itami huffs as she was tied to a chair too.

"Well then how the hell do you think we're gonna get out of here" touya hissed. They were in a room or more or less a sort of whole above them were bleachers and many gang wolves were gathering up.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the ring battle, these two who ends up putting out leader in jail. Are going to fight with the big bad wolf!" Someone announced. Touya gulps for a moment and looks around as the crowd cheered "big bad wolf?" Itami and touya mumbled as they heard a big roar come from the only exit out of the hole cage.

"Welp we are doomed" itami sighs and shook her head "where's that money aye hawk?" Itami asked "nows not the dsmn time we might end up getting eaten and I am not become fried chicken" touya huffs as he moves around again till he ends up getting on his feet in a weird way with the chair hanging on his back.

Itami tries doing the same but ends up not being able to so she tries slithering out of the rope. She ends up getting out and helping touya out, touya morphed and tries to fly up but couldn't and looks at his wings "they clipped my wing!" He yells out then jumps as a huge wolf came out and roared.

"The hell is that thing?" Touya yelled out as he backs up "I dont know! It looks to wild to be a regular beastmen" itami yells as the thing charged at the two. The two both avoided the attack, "what the hell are we supposed to do now?" Itami asked as the wolf only turned around and charged again this time swinging a paw.

"Grab the rope! We can trip this thing at least" touya yells as he grabs the rope then tosses one end to itami who grabbed it.

In the end they were both a mess covered in bruises if they were in human form. They dodged another attack and tied the rope around the wolfs paw and ran under it and pulled making the monster fall face first into the ground it passed out.

"Did we kill it?" Itami asked as she pants "no we didn't kill it but I think we knocked it out" touya huffs as he pokes it next thing he knew the wolf swung it paw. Touya jumps back but the wolfs claw attack managed to give touya a long cut in his chest and not just that it was sharp enough to cut touya's collar.

Touya's yelps as his own body was consumed into a yellow glow he was bigger and faster now, he and the sick wolf monster attacked each other and fought till one was left standing and that was touya.

The crowd went silent and watched in disbelief and regret. Itami stayed in the side and watched all of this go down, touya huffs as he then let out a long and loud screech making all of them bow to him.

Touya watched from the inside as he thought he saw his own self hurting all of them for some reason but the wolf thing had crawled out of the cage and started attacking. He then struggles for a moment before absorbing that yellow glow into his body and falls onto the ground. He looked all around him to see they all passed out and such, itami popped out of the corner she was hiding in and looks at touya in shock "your....the golden hawk?" She asked

Touya looked at itami then at his hands he was mentally freaking out at the moment and nods.

"Yeah.....I guess.

I am" he mumbles as he got up to his feet and wobbles abit. "This wasn't the first time this happened the last time I thought....it was all just a dream" touya sighs.

"What are we gonna do with that thing" itami points "it's fine I think I calmed his out of control emotions down so he'll go back to normal....I think" touya mumbles and sighs "let's go" touya states

"Let's help them all out" touya said as they got to work helping some up, fixing up wounds and such. The gang leaders son looked at touya for a moment and appreciated that touya was helping his gang out even if they were the one to put him in that cage with the out of control beastmen.

"I wont tell ogami about this dont worry" touya smiled as he winks. "And we wont tell about your identity oh golden hawk" the leaders son rolled his eyes and chuckles as he fist bump.

"We have a festival to go to" touya panicked as he ran. Itami following after, touya shrieks when he sees ogami there "sho! Whaaat are you doing here?" Touya asked nervously "what am I doing here? Where have you been all day I have been searching for you" ogami huffs.

Touya looked at ogami in surprise but smiled slightly "just ran into a few....gangs that were onto me" touya chuckles. "Your a mess come on we have to get you to a doctor so they can fix you up" ogami states "I'm fine sho dont worry I'm well enough to go to the festival"

Ogami looked at touya and sighs softly "fine, but just in case you'll be going with me so I can keep an eye on you" he states. Touya blushed slightly and smiled as he glances at itami who smiled but mouthed 'you still owe me' she then just slithers away.

Back to the beastmen cooperative

"You look like crap!" Michiru exclaims "I'm fine I've felt with worse" touya smiled and winks. Michiru huffs she was already in her suit for the festival, they both talked till ogami came out with his tux. "Wow you look good shirou hey touya what do you think?" Michiru smirks as she turns to an already red touya.

"You look good as always sho" touya gave a closed eyed crooked smile. Ogami fixed his gloves up and nods as he himself blushed. "Now it's your turn to change come on come on" michiru states as she pushes touya into a room and gave him his tux.

Touya walked down of the room after a while struggling with the tux "so how do I look?" He asked "you look handsome" michiru cried out happily "thanks kid" touya chuckles as he ruffles her hair then glances at ogami. Ogami stared at touya for a moment before walking to him and fixes the tie for touya "you look...perfect" ogami states.

Touya only smiled warmly with a blush and nods slowly

"Thanks"