chapter 7

Touya sighs as he looked at michiru who was playing out and really did look like something was really bugging her he was going to ask and talk to her but it started to rain and he didn't like the rain much so he walked inside and shook off the water on him.

Next morning

Touya found about the sudden visit michiru had gotten and helped out on covering up the hole in the roof of the roof room. "Oo oo hes up" michiru states touya nods as he grabbed some rope and wood then popped out again "welcome to anima city if your new here" touya states with a small smile.

"Thank you" the male bowed and smiled as he took touyas hand and kissed the top making touya blushed brightly. "Theres I gust headed your way be careful" the man warned but michiru was about to end up being blown away "michiru" touya cried out worried as he morphed to his hawk form to catch her but the man caught her in time.

Melissa and gem then offered the male a meal which the male had agreed too. "I gotta go or else sho is going to kill meee" touya states as he waves to them and flew up and towards the mayor's office. "I am sorry I was late I got caught up on things and-" touya stops when he sees Alan sylvasta there. "Uh....is this a bad time?" Touya asked

"Who might this be?" Alan asked "this is mr ogami's partner who is really paying off his time in prison here with mr ogami" mayor rose states "oh a trouble maker then" alan nods and chuckles "alan sylvasta pleasure to meet you" alan states as he watches touya walk to ogami's side but held out his hand.

Touya was going to shake it but ogami stopped him from doing so. Touya huffs as he shook alan's hand anyways to be polite. "Anyways you have my thanks for dealing with the bombing incident at our hospital" he smiled.

"You were aware of that?" The mayor asked "you and your other cute assistant are really heroes you foiled their plans, I read it along the police reports" alan shruggs

"You said cute assistant?" Ogami asked "oh was I wrong? I was refuring to the tanuki girl" alan explained. Touya raised a brow but crossed his arms and sighs softly "hahaha it's just gossip you shouldn't take it seriously" alan states.

"You are not wrong the kid really is cute and terribly stubborn" touya mumbles with a small chuckle. Alan smiled and nods as he looks at touya "of course I'd find you strong and handsome too" he states. "Oh come on I'm not strong" touya mumbles.

Ogami looked at the too and his eyes narrowed abit "I'm sorry for showing up without an appointment and I've heard the church of the guardians are seeking residency tho I'd say you should refuse" alan states as he looked out the window. "We'd be failing the city's goal if we do that" the mayor stated

"Anima city is a refuge for persecuted beastmen by living here beastmen can have a human culture and learn how to co exist with humans your vision of this city resonated with me so I decided to support you financially as a representative of the humans

"That's right anima city will not refuse a beastmen why say that" mayor rose asked. Touya only stood there and listened closely 'this guy is up to something' he thought in his head. "A feeling?"

Ogami only neared his teeth and growled for a moment. Touya glances at ogami in worry and took his hand and looks at him, ogami glances at touya growling for a moment as his gaze grew softly then he glances at alan again as he held touya's hand back.