chapter 17

Touya sighs as he leans onto ogami as they walked to meet up with flip. "What the matter?" Ogami asked as he held onto touyas hand "nothing I'm just wondering if michiru his okay" he mumbles.

Ogami sighs "she'll be fine dont worry she michiru" he states before they walked to flip "are the ships ready?" Touya asked "we cant fit a thousand in the cargo ships I have now and 5000 on the cruise ship that will be here in five days" flip informs.

"Well never imagined you 3 would team up" a familiar voice came up. "Itami" touya sighs and turns to her "yeah hi, I looked into the church and what they are up to" she states. "And who asked you to do that?" Ogami asked

"Mmm I did" touya states with a small  smile and wave. "Yeah I usually make money if I moved on my own but this is for a friend i even was generous enough to cut the pay down" itami states.

Touya irked abit and huffs "generous my ass" he mumbles "did you know the tanuki is in all of it all, if you dont want to hear it, it's your loss" she states "alright Alright I'll give you the money" touya exclaims as she threw the money at her and she caught it. "Tell us what you know" ogami ordered

"She was meeting with their leader talking about the concert, it seems that the leader is planning on revealing shes a human" itami states then explains the rest. Ogam and Touya's eyes widen

"What did you say?" Ogami asked in shock

"Aaaah this is bad" touya frowns and paced back and forth "let's go now" ogami grabbed his hand and then they were off.

They were now on the move to get as much people out of there as they could before things get real messy. "Marie do whatever it takes get as many people out as you can" ogami states as he through money at itami "leave It to me" she states.

Touya hums as he got a few throwing knives. And ogami grabbed a gun "you sure your gonna need that?" Flip asked "hopeful not but we cant fail" ogami states.

"Just make sure to be there if things get out of hand" ogami states "I'll handle their leader on my own" he said, touts frowns "what about me? We were supposed to do this together" Touya frowns. Ogami looked at touya he didn't want touya to get hurt in the process "please" touya huffs

Ogami sighs and nods "fine you'll have my back but if things go far south you will have to protect as many as you can" ogami states. Touya nods as they were then off to the concert.

They were right above the stage now "what are we gonna do" ogami mumbles then warns pushed by a michiru who had knocked the gun out of his hands. Touya frowns as he then stopped when he saw michiru pointing the gun at them "please michiru you dont understand" touya sighs.

"Dont get in our way" ogami glared michiru still kept her position and apologized and asked for why they were doing this so she could understand.

"I'm sorry" ogamu sighs as he slowly took the gun "the truth is we dont want to hurt your friend" ogami states "we have to stop this concert if she confesses that confession will just trigger nirvasyl syndrome"

"Is the confession really gonna trigger it?" Michiru asked nervously "yes it will" touya mumbles "just think of all your hope planted into one person, and that person turns out to be a fake its devastating beastmen are stubborn and emotional " touya mumbles. "Okay" michiru nods as they came up with a plan to how to stop the concert confession

The two only both ran then stumbled into the police out for them mostly shirou though but touya protected and convince the police till it went calm form a moment "she did it" ogami mumbles.

It was silent for a moment then those things popped out. "Shit" touya mumbles as he then took ogamis hand and ran. Then those things shot at them, touya huffs as he morphed to his hawk self then picked a weapong up with his claws and dropped it onto others quickly his stomach then sank when he heard what was going on "dammit! Sho!" Touya calls out

Touya pants as he looked around and tried to save a few then yelps as he was grabbed by one out of control beastmen and was slammed into the ground. Touya gasped and hacked up blood he struggled then turns to see ogami panick "SHO NO!" He cried out  as he watched ogami get turned.

Touya panicked himself  but he couldn't breath he pants as he growled slight and smacked the beastmen away from him making him gasp out. He pants then looks towards ogami his eyes watering, he limped his way there till flip stopped him "let me go!" He exclaims "no your hurt and being near him will be dangerous" flip states till they saw michiru come in and punch ogami but ogami grabbed her and started crushing her.

Touya's iris shrank as he saw ogami bit michiru

"MICHIRU"