chapter 4

Touya flew all around anima-city like he usually did of course keeps his wings strong and such. He had to do his own thing anyways, he then lands in his own home he stayed at for years already it was all run down and dirty.

He had gotten some goodies for his neighbors kids who usually go hungry every night. Touya stole yes for fun aaaand to give to people that really need it.

"Touyas here!" One kid yells out happily and many came to touya "hey kiddos I got some goodies for ya" he smiled as he opens his bag and took out some apple juice boxes, a sandwiches, and a few candies for them all. "Thank you mr touya" the kids all say happily. Touya closed his eyes and crossed his arms as blushed abit. He really isn't use to someone saying thank you to him he even got flustered at when michiru thanked him.

"Aaah shut up and wat your lunch" touya mumbles as he shook his head abit. "Hey hey touya! Guess what?" A little puppy tugs in touya's coat "yeah?"

"I stole my first lollipop!" The puppy said proudly "awe you used the 'running by' technique huh?" Touya asked with a small chuckles the puppy nods happily "hehehe good work"

"You know other people teach kids not to steal right?" A voice came in making touya jump abit and all the kids ran to hide taking their food with them. Touya turns and sighs "ogami what are you doing here?" He asks as he stood up.

"I need your assistance" ogami states. "Oooooooh THE shirou ogami, lone wolf of anima-city asking for a birds help?" Touya said dramatically making the kids giggle abit as they popped their heads from around the corner and watched.

Ogami closed his eyes for a moment and sighs then opens them slowly and nods "that's right"

"Fine" touya mumbles as he waves at the kids who waved back "make sure you come back and visit" one kid yells out "you know I will" touya snickers and shook his head.

Touya then followed ogami to look and finish buisness with a hyena but flip had already gotten to him dumped him into the oceans. "Aaah crud!" Touya yells down and sighs as he glances at ogami "what are we gonna do now?" He asked raising a brow.

Ogam sighs as he then began to walk home "follow" he mumbles they got to the beastmen co-op building.

Touya sighs as he sat down on the couch and hums "so much for a mission failed" he mumbles as he leans onto the couch's side. Ogami took off his coat and sat on the other side of the couch and glances at touya, he just stared for a moment.

"Shirou?" Another male stared back at him. He had golden eyes was dark skinned, blonde and handsome, he sat in front of ogami with a worried look "ogami"

"Helloooooo ogami are you alive?" Touya huffs as he waves his hand in front of ogami's face. Ogami huffs as he moved the hand "I'm fine what do you want?" He asked

"Mayor is calling" touya states as he points at the direction Melissa's voice was calling from. Ogami nods as he stood up and walked to them touya following then waited with melissa and jem who had given him some beer

"So you want me to bring them back before problems start?" Ogami states before tch'ed and running his hand through his hair. Touya watched him as he drank his beer, ogami then turns to him.and puts the phone back "come on" he states.

"Where are we going?" Touya asked as he follows ogami "going to pick someone up before she starts trouble" ogami explains. "Uh..mkay" touya nods as he morphed to his hawk for and flew up as he followed ogam till they arrived at where they needed to go stop a someone from doing anything.

Touya lands on of the of cars front while ogami stopped the first one with his own leg making the car crash. "You idiot if your trying to die do it else where" the pelican yelled at ogami "I'm looking for flip" ogami said at the man.

The back window then rolled down "I'm busy right now out of the way" the big male commanded "your planning to start a war with the humans aren't you" touya asked as he sat on the car "what if I were" flip asked.

"We'll get your daughter and bring her back" ogami said "why would you do that?" Flip asked narrowing his eyes at the two "will you leave this to us or not?" Touya huffs.

"We'll throw down here and now you can decide" ogami states flip sighs "you'll have till midnight to bring her back" flip states.

They then were out on a boat heading out to the other side. Touya was nervous to be even near the mainland but sat still till they saw michiru and nina there and they picked them up. "Glad your okay" touya states as he gave michiru a hug. Michiru was abit surprised but smiled softly and hugged back.

Touya pulled away and smacks michiru's head "your an idiot for going to the humans side" he yelled making michiru yelp and yell back at touya. Michiru then went to nina to apologize and such.

Nina then glances at touya and squealed "you got a cute guy too michiru?" She smiled brightly as she went up to touya who shuffles back abit cus her face was way to close for comfort. "Back off kid I'm way to old for you" touya states pushing her back abit making the girl whine.

Michiru then stares forwards and sighs "I thought you wanted to go to that side" ogami said to Michiru "that's right someday I'll leave except not now so for now I want to stay" michiru states with a small smile. "Well you did open a tab in my name" ogami huffs

"Work to pay it off" ogami ordered "whaaat?cant it just be a gift? It is my birthday" michiru whines "no" ogami mumbles

"Stingy" michiru grumbles "now I'm stingy?"

"Stingy dog"

"Tanuki thief"

"Shut up both of you let's all be happy that a war didn't start at all" touya smiled at the two then looks at michiru and smiled abit.

They got home touya whispers something to ogami he then agreed.

Ogami was the one to knock on michiru's door "yes?" Michiru calls out at ogami opened the door. "Come down" he sad simply as he walked back michiru raised a brow as she places her phone down then followed.

She then sees it was dark and turned the light on only to be surprised by melissa, jem and touya saying happy Birthday to michiru. Touya went to michiru with a cake and snickers "blow the candles and make a wish" touya smiled brightly.

Michiru looked at them and tears up for a moment then blew the candles and giggles happily.

"Thank you"