chapter 6

It was morning again in anima city, touya was having breakfast at the beastmen cooperative and enjoys it "gem I asked you not to take baths while your morphed or your feathers will clog the drain" melissa scolded gem.

"I want to take a bath the way I want to" gem defended himself "you cant do the one thing I ask you to do the guardians are watching you know" melissa huffs as she points at the little shrine with a wolf howling and a hawk onto of the wolfs back, wings opened wide as it shrieks out.

"The gaurdians?" Touya and michiru asked "you mean you haven't heard of them?" Hem asked the two "not really I dont believe in that kind of stuff" touya shruggs "and I've only known a little bit" michiru said

"Well that wont do let me explain it to you" gem offers.

"Over the course of history beastmen and humans have co existed  in different ways how ever at times the beastmen had been in danger when that happens two saviors appear both known as the silver wolf and the golden hawk there are many legends that tell of beastmen being saved by the guardians, the silver wolf gave honor and safety while the golden hawk gave wisdom and guidance"

"Dont you dare change the subject mr" melissa yells. Touya chuckles slightly as he sees ogami signal him to follow which he did. "You guys heading out mind if I join you?" Michiru asked "sure" touya nods

"Wait a minute you three" melissa stops them before praying to the small statue then took the little good luck charms. "You always give these to me what are they?" Michiru asked "it's a good luck charm of you ever need help from the guardians just give it to them" melissa explains giving them each one.

"Wow thanks alot" michiru smiled

The three then walked down the streets, ogami unwrapped the little charm and ate some of the meat inside then offers some to touya who happily took a bite. "Hey your gonna be punished for that" michiru states "there's no god that refuses to save you just because you wont give it food" ogami states.

"You dont have to talk like that way what others believe in you know that must be why you dont have any friends" michiru huffs "you dont seem to have friends either"

"I used to have alot of friends for your information I even had a best friend she was really cute" michiru sighs softly and smiled touya saw this and smirks "oh dear tell me more" he snickers before a hand went on his head again "did I do something wrong again?" Touya pouts "no but dont instigate it" ogami huffs

"She so cool" michiru smiled "hey sho should I stay back with michiru ooor" touya asked "no you have other things to do didn't you?" Ogami raised a brow "huh? Oh that's right! I'm supposed to bring the kids dinner" touya panicked as he morphed to his hawk form and flew up "thanks for reminding me sho I'll be back later on okay?" He smiled and flew off.

He had arrived at the poor part of anima city and game the kids their daily meal it was pasta with breadsticks today. "Keep out of trouble you kids" touya states with a hum, the kids all nod and smiled happy they had some sort of parent figure.

Touya smiled as he told the kids to pick up their trash. The total of kids there were was at least 13 children all just trying to survive. He then flew up to head to ogami but hears a faint noise of howling he grew curious and went to check it out. A religious group had arrived to anima-city touya watched from above the houses

His eyes widen when he sees 'the silver wolf' one of the men were claimed was their leader. He looked closely his eyes went white abit as he looked closely "that's not them" he mumbles as he thought back to when he saw the real silver wolf.

Little 3 year old touya was running away from some thugs he had just stolen from. He had a sprained wing so he couldn't fly which made him panick as he ran chirping out for help but no one came. Touya's feathers glowed a golden color and was later consumed by it he didn't understand and he was scared.

He saw himself beat the thugs up with incredible speed but once he took control of his own body he was too fast for his own good and still glowed brightly. He whimpers slightly as he was gonna walk but ran into a corner instead and sorta glitched abit.

He trembles softly as he stayed in that corner he then sees a soft blue glow appear. He looked up to see the silver wolf themself standing in front of him, the look in its eyes were of one who was incredibly relieved and happy.

The silver wolf went to touya slowly and brought touya close to its chest as the silver wolf nuzzled touya for a moment and licked his forehead,the 3 years old felt so warm and safe he sniffs softly as he slowly calms down and returns to his human form and holds onto the silver wolf as it took touya back to natalie (mayor rose).

Touya sighs and opens his eyes and touched his collar for a moment he then looked down to see the beastmen bowing down "the guardians are the gods of beastmen they erase all our problems and fears with its silver light worship our deity the silver wolf" the man cried out as the silver wolf howled.

He then glances to see michiru cry out nazuna. He deadpanned as he sees a few member sof the silver wold church take michiru away, touya then follows and watches how michiru gets out of this one.

The Deesse louve women was the one that freed michiru  from the restraints. Touya smiled softly as he watches the two "ship it" he snickers he then made his way back to the beastmen cooperative

Touya sighs as he helped melissa make dinner he then listened to the two as he brought some snacks for them he then opened the door and huffs "dont you know when to KNOCK" michiru yells "nope" touya shruggs as he placed the tray down then glances at nazuna "uh...hi" he waves his hand.

"Hello there fellow beastmen the silver wolf has just granted a visit with this fine lady here" nazuna acts touya looked at her and nods slowly "yeah whatever" he waves and walks back down to the building.

Touya then went ahead and sat on the touya in a slouched position and looks at his watch then practiced on his pick locking. He then sees shirou come in "oh welcome come mr shirou" melissa smiled.

"Sup sho" touya waves a hand as he worked on picking a difficult lock at that. "Hi" ogami mumbles "hey shirou, melissa, touya is it okay if a friend of mine lives here too" michiru asks with a hopeful smile. "What friend is that?" Ogami asked then nazuna came in with a small smile. Ogami looks at her for a moment then turns away "impossible" he states

"Hm? But why not?" Michiru asked with a huff "that girl cant live here" ogami states "sho...aren't you being a little harsh?" Touya asked as he walks to ogami with a small frown. "Its fine I can leave" nazuna said as she walks away. "Wait nazuna" michiru calls out and was about to follow her but ogami grabs her hand "wait that friend of yours....shes a human" ogami states.

"Yeah that right nazuna has beastmen itis just like me why is it okay for to live here and not her" michiru asked. "Theres something strange about them that religious group and I dont trustthat girl either" ogami said

"What do you mean?" Michiru then got mad "then why dont you kick me out to" she huffs "kid sho is just asking you to be careful" touya sighs. Michiru looked at the two then pulled away from ogami's grip and walked fast to catch up to nazuna.

"Why does she have to be so difficult" ogami mumbles. "She's a teenager sho what did you expect we all make some mistakes at that I age I made tons" touya shruggs.

"Yeah and who got you out of the consequences?"

"Shut it!"