chapter 8

A/N: not in anime it's a sort of my addition to the story UwU

It was a bright and early morning the first day of the golden festival. "Beastmen celebrated it for 1000 years already. Once a year and for the 10 years of anima city existing we make made the festival in the heart of anima city, the golden tribute park

Tradition would be of celebrating the golden hawk and its bravery of bring the beastmen the silver wolf, there would be food, games, fun and laughter the really famous part of it thought is when its midnight and the golden moon shines above the earth.

Beastmen made the tradition of when the moon was at its highest point it would shine a light on any couple and give them a unbreakable bond just like what the silver wolf and golden hawk have. They become soulmates,we  wear masks for luck through out the year that would be given to us by the golden hawk and dressing fancy would be the respect you give to the golden hawk." Gem states happily explaining the celebration to michiru

"Wow so the golden hawk isn't slept on? I thought it was all on believing about the silver wolf and such" michiru states with a small shrugg "everything is painted or made golden or yellow for this festival the only thing that isn't that color would be the beastmen clothes and the food" touya shruggs

"I've been there before I have to say it is pretty great to look at" touya states. "Sounds amazing so are we going?" Michiru asked "of course we are dear! We have to respect the hawk" melissa smiled happily.

"Legends would say that the silver wolf and golden hawk are more like a couple then just partners, the silver wolf is an immortal god while the golden hawk is a reincarnating god" gem smiled as he showed his little book he made. "They sound amazing" michiru smiled touya nods in agreement.

He stood up abit "hey hey hey touya come with me to the festival and have fun like when we first met we have to shop for clean and fancy clothes first!" Michiru states and nudges touya. "Okay okay damn kid I'll think about it, feel uncomfortable cus the festival will be filled with those church guys" touya mumbles

"So what?" Michiru huffs "we are going in an hour and that's final" she crossed her arms and stomped her foot. Touya glances at michiru and stuck his tongue out before going towards ogamis room to wake him up. "Shooooooo wake uuup sho!" He yells out, ogami only groans as he sat up "what do you want?" Ogami mumbles

"Sheesh I was just waking you up for the day" touya huffs as he crossed his arms. "Its.....the golden day isn't it" ogami mumbles. "Um yeah" touya nods and shruggs as his form turned him to his hawk mode without his concent "huh" he mumbles as he looks at his wings and hums "dammit again this always happens" he grumbles abit.

Ogami looked at the male with a soft look "you okay sho?" Touya asked tilting his head "it's nothing I just..." ogami looks down and hums softly as he crossed his arms "nevermind let go get something fancy" he states "wait really? I didn't think you'd be a guy to go shopping for fancy clothes" touya Mumbles

Ogami hums and places his hand on touyas head "come on before I change my mind" ogami huffs as he walked taking touyas hand as he did it. "Yo kid! Let's go sho is coming with us" he calls out, michiru only pops out and smiled happily "wooo!"

So they were off checking out all the outfits and were having all kinds of fun."what do you think on this one?" Touya asked as he held out a fancy tux for shirou "is it abit over kill or nah?" He asked tilting his head. Ogami looked at the suit and took it "its perfect" he mumbles as he went into the dressing room and puts it on and it fit him perfectly.

Touya smiled as he clapped his hands and chuckles happily "well good then we got other things to do" he states with a small smile.

Michiru looked all around till she saw nazuna shopping for a dress. "Hey nazuna you getting a dress to?" She asked tilting her head as she shudders abit as she sees boris come out with a dress. "Yes It is my duty to honor my long deceased partner" nazuna acted michiru nods softly as she looked at the suit she picked for herself and she really did like it.

  "So are you going to?" Nazuna asked tilting her head "well yeah i want to know more about this place as I can" michiru smiled. They then had to say good bye for now, "come on come on michiru we have masks to buy to" touya states while ogami followed he held a small smiled towards touya and sighs.

Michiru had seen then and was surprised for a moment then smirks softly "ooooo okay" michiru smiled. Touya went off to check some other stuff out leaving ogami and michiru alone "sooo you like him" michiru states making ogami blush "what makes you say that" he mumbles.

"The way you look at him I can tell" michiru crossed her arms and smirks up at.

Meanwhile

Touya hums as he looked for a few shoes he would want to wear and yelps when itami appears. "Oh its the-" his sentence was put to a pause when itami growled and hissed at touya "what was that?" She asked "it's the mink" touya rolled his eyes.

"Fancy seeing a guy like you here what you up to? Come to steal a suit hm?" Itami asked as she looked at the bags "as a matter of fact I am buying these what about you miss MiNk" touya huffs.

"Well of course doing the same thing one has to be all fancy for the golden festival" itami stated as she fixed her hair with a smirk. "Uuuh huh" touya nods as he looked at the shoes then glances at a sketching looking male there.

Touya furrows his brows for a moment then realizes the shoes were very familiar. "Ah shit" he mumbles before he ducks and pushes itami "what-what are you"

"Shut up" touya hissed as he kepted pushing "its them again" he whispered "oh great" itami mumbles. "Yeah" touya sighs they both started running when the person followed them "just like old times huh?" Touya said nervously "of course the trouble we both made a long time ago really is gonna bite us in the ass now" itami mumbles.

"You said it" touya mumbles as he thought back

It had been 10 years since young touya had his encounter with the silver wolf. He huffs as he looked around for a moment. He was there to see anima city be founded since his caretaker was the mayor. He looked all around at the city with beastmen moving in he smiled happily to see them all happy again.

He then went to one of the stands, touya was just 13 and he had gotten alot better at stealing. He was stealing a popsicle then yelps when he sees another hand grab the same popsicle he huffs as he looks over to see a certain mink there. "Hey this ones mine" touya whispers "no its mine now" the mink mumbles they both argued till they were caught

"He got it first" the mink states "wha?" Touya huffs as he sees the mink take the box and start running "hey!" Touya yells as he glances at the sales man who growled and was about to catch touya but touya ran and followed the mink. "Why are you following me?" The mink asked.

"Cus I dont know where else to run" touya huffs. They both lost the salesmen and sat down in an alley and sorta enjoyed the popsicles "I'm touya ootori what's your name weasel?" touya greets her "mmm well im marie itami I am not a weasel I'm a mink" she states then glances at the box. "U-uh" she looked at the bottom and it said

"Danger wolves territory the misses order of popsicle"

"What the matter?" Touya tilts his head "we just stole and gang's leader's son's order of popsicles" itami states making touya pale abit "aaaw shit"

Touya huffs "are they still upset about that?" He mumbles. "Oh come on you know we did do alot more then that, plus you still own me money since I did priced you" itami states "that was 10 years ago!" Touya yelled