chapter 11

"Touya you are mostly a reincarnation of a male that used to be known as toshinori" mayor rose said "so I used to be someone else then" touya asked and the mayor nods

"Though toshinori and ogami weren't the silver wolf or golden hawk at the start of things." The mayor states "huh?" Michiru tilts his head "the simple sorry is long and complicated the other story is alot longer but is more of a love story between ogami and toshinori...well touya now" mayor rose explained "you will have to ask ogami about the other story if you really want to know" mayor rose states
Touys frowns for a moment upset that it wasn't him who was there for ogami. "Dont worry touya....toshinori IS you, you both looked the same sound the same act the same, you just lost your memories ij this life for reasons"  mayor rose reasures.

Touya looked down and blushed for a moment with a small smile. "Continue then" he stated.

"A thousand years ago at the eastern edge of Europe there was a city called nirvasyl it was a place just like animal city a place where only beastmen lived ogami and toshinori used to live there as normal hawk and wolf beastmen  back then beastmen and humans used to trade with each other not only did they co exist they were friends

But one day

Without any warning an army of humans attacked nirvasyl they killed their entire clan they even killed ogami too and just like all others his corpse was abandoned. Toshinori who was prince of nirvasyl back then fraile and sickly was the only survivor of his royal family and had to witness the terrors of it all, he'd managed to save very few witches of nirvasyl but the rest of the city was just gone.

He cried out in grief for his lost lover and all of his city citizens, sooner or later he began to search and search and search for a sort of  spell or wish, his clan was all about doing all kinds of spells. He one day found a way to bring his ogami back to him knowing that he'd end up being killed he gave most of his life energy to ogami and most to others.

A strange phenomenon happened after toshinori had performed the spell all of the fallen comrades of the two's souls all went to ogami and he became the silver
wolf.

"I dont know how the phenomenon happened it might have been the spell toshinori put, but all 2'000 souls of their fallen comrades gave ogami an immortal body" mayor rose explained to the two "and...toshinori?" Touya tilts his head

"Toshinori was sick and to weak to go on as a gift of his sacrifice, the witch beastmen he had saved at the time gave him reincarnation aswell as the strength of thousands of witches who had fallen, years before, he was afraid at first but accepted" mayor rose hums.

"Though ogami was already off and trying to find the general of the people who attack nirvasyl and killed many but once he realized how empty revenge felt like he decided to become protectors of all beastmen" mayor rose states.

"The witches then came to ogami with a new born baby boy they named hisako, ogami and the reincarnations of toshinori saved beastmen from oppression from the humans and brought them to safer places over the years, till now"

"So that's how the legends started they were together for so long" michiru mumbles then glances at touya who only smiled at the story. "I first met them in Europe at the end of the second world war, some countries were experimenting on beastmen tryingbto make them bio weapons, they were thrown to camps and just used. That was when we were saved by the silver wolf however when they saw the horrible conditions the beastmen were in ogami killed every last humans in the lab, the reincarnation of toshinori at that time had died soon after, ogami stopped being the silver wolf after that afraid of his own strength and of hurting his lover" mayor rose sighs

"You shall never tell anyone about this understand?" The mayor asked. "No I dont understand I mean to me hes still the same guy i know shirou ogami a brave beastmen who protects others of his kind" michiru mumbles "and touya ootori a male who steals but takes cares of kids who's parents didn't want" michiru smiled slightly at touya.

"Oh come on....dont stop" touya snickers. Kuro then flew in and sat on the mayor's shoulder "after prison I became a scientist and the person to care for the next reincarnation of toshinori, touya" she states. Touya smiled brightly "damn I knew you felt awful familiar" he chuckles. "Kuro was in the labs too biologically modified that's why he had such a long lifespan" she smiled.

"Well I wont telm anyone about the two of them...but I think there is someone who needs to know that the silver wolf exists" michiru states. "The cats out of the bag for me itami is the one beastmen who knows about me" touya confesses. "I want to tell her either way" michiru mumbled "wonder what he would say" mayor rose mumbles.

"I dont mind" ogami spoke as they all turned to him "shirou" michiru sighs happily. "Go tell her" ogami stated "okay" michiru smiled "and I have to know more about the longer story!" Michiru stated as she made her way to nazuna.

Touya sat back in his chair and smiled and watches michiru fly off. Ogami glances at touya for a moment and hums softly, a small breeze blew in touyas hair softly

 Ogami glances at touya for a moment and hums softly, a small breeze blew in touyas hair softly

(Like dis but wit small warm smile)

"you sure about your decision" mayor rose asked "yeah she'd tell anyways" shirou mumbles "you act  like you know her "

"Been around her long enough" ogami scoffs the mayor chuckles and then sees ogami stare at touya "he knows much about himself now you know" the mayor states "I'll leave you both alone for now" she states as she walks off "see you later granny rose!" Touya calls out then looks at ogami for a moment and blushed as he looks away.

Ogami went to him and hums slightly as he lays his head on touyas shoulder. Touya stayed silent for a moment as his eyes glowed for a moment then fade away "been a long time sho" he smiled as he ran his fingers through ogami's hair.

"Too long" ogami mumbles as he wraps his arms around touyas shoulders, touya chuckles happily as he puts his hands onto ogamis hands with a blush still on his face. Ogami couldn't help but cry slightly he had missed his toshinori so much already "you big crybaby" touya snickers.

"Its pretty weird having old memories back along with this lifestyle memories still here, I'd still like to be called touya by others your the exception though" he chuckles

They then slowly held hands