chapter 13

Long time ago in nirvasyl you see a young prince running from the gaurds who wanted to take him back to the palace. "Hault young prince! You have to stay in the palace for a male in your condition you'll end up getting hurt!" One of them state.

"Leave me aaaalooone! I want to play outside!" The young male yelled as he ducks to avoid being smacked by a ladder. "Prince toshinori!" They called out in fustration "ha ha ha haaa" toshinori smirks as he ate his apple peacefully.

He looked around and hid in an alley way to enjoy it though to avoid being caught by the gaurds. "Mmmm peasant apples are delicioooous" he states as he nibbles he then jumps when he sees someone be pushed out of a home "that the last time ogami if you can't keep your damn paws out of the food I will have no choice but to fire you" a pig snorts in anger

(don't exactly know what type a class ogami was in or how nirvasyl was run but I'll make this of my own for now if we do get a full flashback of shirou a long time ago in nirvasyl then I'll change this chapter but for now! This is my own chapter)) anyways! On to the story)

Ogami huffs as he dusts himself off then glances at toshinori and glared "how long have you been there?" He asked "uh...long enough " toshinori states with a shrugg. "Okay?" He asked looking down at the male "I am perfectly fine" ogami said as he stood up then looks at toshinori's clothes "you some sort of noble?" Ogami points out.

"Uuuuh yeah you can say that" toshinori scratched the back of his head then gets another apple that was in his bag and held it out "want one?" He smiled. Ogami looked at toshinori for a moment before snatching the apple and eats it almost whole.

Toshinori was intimidated but his eyes sparkled "you can be my body gaurd" he states out. "Huh?" Ogami turns to toshinori and scoffs "me be a gaurd for a spoiled rich brat like you? Please" ogami rolled his eyes. Toshinori huffs and crossed his arms "I'm not that spoiled come ooooon sho! Pleaaaaase" toshinori whines.

Ogami growled and shook his head "no thank you and dont call me sho" he states as he then walked out of the alley. Toshinori only followed all morphed and his feathers all puffed up as he whined.

He snatched a few candies of the stands they passed by all without paying. "Would you quit following me?" Ogami asked as he turns to toshinori, toshinori stops and looks at ogami and huffs "fine! But I wont stop asking you to be my personal body gaurd! Bye sho!" Toshinori snickers as he flew off back to his home.

It went on that way for a few months till ogami gave into the princes wishes he needed a job anyways and not just that he was intrigued of toshinori's vile behavior,  he'd never seen a noble act like toshinori. "Perfect! I'm glad you accepted " toshinori states as he took ogamis hand and dragged him to the palace "why are we here?" Ogami asked.

"Its where I live silly I'm the prince" toshinori smiled and crossed his arms "your the prince? Why haven't you told me." Ogami asked. "Cus you were being so difficult and didn't let me explain" toshinori shruggs.

They then went to the throne room toshinori still held ogami's hand who tried to get him off out of annoyance. "Mother! Father I found a body gaurd and really want him to be the guard of mine" toshinori states with a bright smile.

The two looked down at ogami, ogami felt nervous in the slightest "of course then but he will need the training of a soldier dont worry my dear he'll grow to be a fine soldier wolf beastmen" the queen smiled. Toshinori smiled brightly and nods "you'll do great sho" toshinori states, ogami looked at toshinori then nods slowly and sighs "I guess, and dont call me sho" he mumbles.

Years passed they two had their training different yet same of difficulty. Toshinori sighs as he lays his head on his palm he hadn't seen ogami in 6 years already making him abit upset. "Whats... th-the matter..your h-highness?" Toshinori's teacher hisashi asked

"Oh it's nothing sensei its just....I haven't seen sho in such a long time, is he even in the palace anymore?" Toshinori hums as he glances at hisashi. "Y-you'll see h-him one day d-dont worry" the teacher smiled, toshinori looked at him and smiled "so how are you and mr sasuke doing?" Toshinori asked making hisashi blush brightly but chuckle "w-we are doing fine"

Toshinori nods "it is g-going to be your 16th birthday tomorrow a-all soldiers w-will be at y-your party i-im sure y-you'll see him" hisashi states.

Toshinori hums and nods slowly "do you...like the male?" Hisashi asked making toshinori blushed abit and looked down "I dont think so...I'm not good at feelings so I wouldn't know, " toshinori states "well i-if you need the ad-advice you c-can always c-come to me" hisashi states.

Toshinori smiled happily "thanks sensei I appreciate it" he chuckles "h-hows your health?" Hisashi asked. "Mmm it could be better" toshinori mumbles as he looked out his window and looked at all the lights shining in the city

"Well hopefully you'll have fun" hisashi smiled "m-my son might c-come along aswell so he'll be very excited to meet you"

Toshinori chuckles and nods

"okay if you say so I'm really looking forward to it" he got up and collected his books and walked to his room. He yelps as he bumps into a soldier "sorry! About that wasn't looking" toshinori smiled as he looked at the soldier "it's fine your majesty" he spoke.

Toshinori chuckles and walks down the hall little did he knew he had bumped into his future personal body gaurd.

Toshinori sighs as he went into his room and lays on his bed and looked at the ceiling sooner or later falling asleep.