chapter 15

toshinori smiled happily as he looked down at ogami who layed his head down on toshinori's lap. they were both sitting on a hill that was a bit far from the city but was place they started going to if they wanted to be alone. they talked, joked around and did.....other stuff.

toshinori looked out at the view of the city then glances down to see ogami looking up at him with a small smile ''whats up?'' toshinori asked and blushed at the way ogami was looking at him.

''nothing just thinking about how lucky i am to have met you'' ogami states with a small chuckle. toshinori only blushed brighter and scoffs ''ugh damn mutt you always have to be so cheesy huh?'' toshinori mumbles as he looked away. ogami chuckles as he then brought  toshinori down and kissed him sweetly, toshinori giggled happily as he took ogamis fce and kissed him all over. ''i love you'' toshinori mumbles out ''so do i'' ogami mumbles as they both stood up and walked back to the palace 

another lovey dovey time would be when they got to dance under the moonlight it was all decorated. fireflies were dancing right along side of them as they danced the night around till it was time for toshinori to rest.

The two were the well known couple others adored the two, others envied them and other just didn't like them being together at all but it didn't matter to either of the men they loved each other and they were both okay.

Toshinori hums as he and ogami cuddled in bed it was all cloudy and such "can we go outside now?" Toshinori asked "nope you stay indoors remember? I wouldn't want you to catch a cold or worse" ogami states as he crossed his arms. Toshinori huffs slightly "come oooooon I'm boooored" 

Ogami shook his head and Pats toshinorrishead and chuckles slightly.♡

As they grew ever so close

 the there was a tense feeling in the air.

Toshinori had gotten sick after he swam with ogami and friends at the lake and he had to stay in doors or he would have gotten worse. Things only just turned for the worst the town was a mess and it looked like the humans were suddenly attacking nirvasyl. Toshinori got up from bed and looked out the window and gasped in horror at all the fire and smoke and the humans killing beastmen.

Toshinori jumps when he saw the door swing open he sees ogami there "sho...what's going on?" He asked in worry "nows not the time you have to get to safety" ogami states as he picked toshinori up and ran. They had arrived to the safe place for the royals only "what about you" toshinori asked before coughing in his blanket. "I'll be back dont worry....then we can cuddle together again" ogami said as he caressed toshinori's cheek.

Toshinori looked at him for a moment and nods slowly. Ogami nods as he then left his lover there and went off to defend the beastmen and all

That was just the last time two ever saw each other again,

"Woah" michiru mumbles softly and frowns then glances at touya and tilts her head "I rather not say what happened to me" ogami mumbles as he turns to the side. Michiru pouts as she then looks at touya "so I'm guessing this is your side of the story" she states. Touya looked down for a moment and sighs softly

Toshinori stayed in the safe room but grew worried he then yelps as q beastmen and human fought and had bursted into the place. Toshinori got up and ran out of there before he could get hurt and ran all around he looked around for a moment, he huffs as he wobbles abit as he ran.