Chapter 1

Daisy's POV

Today I got back from college, cooked my lunch and now I'm lying down on my bed chilling on my phone. Like every day this year, it's been hard.

I'm senior in the UCLA in geography major. It's been really hard all these years here and I'm happy that I'm finally finishing it. But it was fun also.

I bought my own apartment with the payment from my job of four years. I've been working in convenience store and my payment was raising over the years. I also got along with my boss who is wonderful woman.

About my family, there is not much to say. I'm an only child. My mother is a lawyer and my father is working as a doctor. Yes, we have a money, but I wanted to be independent and I feel much happier that I earn money by myself.

My phone suddenly dinged. That was a sound when I get a message. I thought it was one of my friends but I was actually confused when I saw an unknown number.

From: ?
Hello!

To: ?
Who si this?

From: ?
Sorry for not introducing. My name is Bernardo.

To:?
Your name sounds familiar. How did you get my number?

From: ?
I found it on your Instagram account. Don't be scared, I just wanted to chat with you.

To:?
Sorry, but I don't even know you.

From: ?
You can get to know me. I'm not bad, I promise.

To:?
Why did you contact me?

From: ?
I just wanted to get to know you so we can be friends.

To:?
But why me?

From: ?
I think you are someone I can talk with. Do you think we can get along?

To:?
I don't know.

From: ?
I already told you my name is Bernardo, what's yours?

To: Bernardo
Daisy.

From: Bernardo
You have beautiful name just like you are.

To: Bernardo
Uhm... do you know me from before, maybe?

From: Bernardo
Maybe, I do.

To: Bernardo
How?

From: Bernardo
That's for me to know and for you to find out one day. But don't worry that day will come.