Chapter 16

Bernardo's POV

I was observing my baby next to me. How the hair strand were raising and falling on her nose as she was breathing.

I gently removed it so I don't wake her up. Her breasts were perked up and I was definitely enjoying the view. I love how she is so innocent. It's just turning me on more.

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her to my chest. She just snuggled closer. I smelled her hair and it smells delicious. F**k, I got rock hard just by smelling her.

My member was twitching in pain as I just wanted to put it inside her, but I don't want to wake her up. She looks tired from last night. I shouldn't be f**king her so much.

But when I see her naked and her innocent doe eyes looking at me, I loose it. Maybe I'm merciless in bed, but I show her how much I love her. And I make sure to tell her that every day.

I don't how my feelings became like this for her, but when she grew more mature, in every way, I felt attraction towards her. I loved her a lot and I still do. I never forgot about her. It was so strange for me to be like that.

What scared me the most was our ages. I started college when Maria, her mother, gave birth to her. When I had her in my arms, I was happiest man alive. She gave me that happiness just by being here. She didn't have to do anything, but she had my whole heart.

I would never say, life would be this unpredictable. I always had one night stands and I didn't even think I would fall in love with someone. She is so precious to me.

I snapped out of my thought when she moved away from and rubbed her eyes. I will die from the amount of cuteness she uses. She looked at me and smiled softly.

''Bernardo?'' She asked me quietly. I started caressing her butt cheek slowly as I pulled her closer.
''What it is, bambina?'' I kissed her cheek.
''I love you.'' She grinned playfully.
''I love you too, baby.'' I attacked her neck on purpose when I knew she is ticklish there. She started giggling and damn, that's the most beautiful sound.

''Let's go take a shower and eat after, okay?'' I asked her. She nodded as I picked her up and wrapped her legs around me.

I washed us both then dried. Today is a weekend so she doesn't have a job and me neither. I'm actually a CEO of a famous company. I'm not always stuck in the papers, but I'm doing decently my job even if it's boring sometimes.

She made us toast with scrambled eggs. She always makes delicious food even if its just casual toast, it's perfect. I don't know how she manages that, but I love it. I know I'm really clingy sometimes, but I'm afraid if I let her go for a minute, she won't be there.

I sat her on my lap as she put the food on plates. I finished faster than her like always, because she always eats like a little bird. She doesn't look too skinny nor too fat, she is perfect. She finished and I led her to the couch.

''Daisy, I want to talk with you about something.'' I said as I sat her down on my lap to straddle me.
''About what?'' Her eyes held concern and it's probably because I said her full name which I only do when something is serious.

''I don't know if you would like this idea, but I just want you to know that you don't have to agree if you aren't ready yet.'' I explained softly as I tucked a hair strand behind her ear.

''What is it, Bernardo?'' Her eyes swelled up with tears as her lower lips trembled. She probably thinks I would leave her. I cupped her face and kissed her softly.

''There is nothing for you to worry about, baby. I wanted to ask you if you would like to move in together?'' I smiled as I caressed her face. She wiped her unshreded tears.
''Really?''
''Of course. I want us to live together. So I won't be so far from you.''

''I want to move in with you.'' She blushed slightly as she pecked my lips.
''Are you sure?''
''Yes.''
I grinned as I smashed my lips on hers. Damn, she makes me happy every day.

''I already bought a house.'' I blurted out and waited for her reaction.
''When?''
''A week ago. Are you mad?''
''Why would I be? Is it nice?'' She asked already excited.
''Yes. You will like it for sure. And it's close to the school you work in.''
''It's perfect then.''

''Can we go to see it?''
''Sure. Let's get ready then.'' I said when she moved away from me and ran in the room. I waited for her to come out then saw her in a orange like dress that hugged all of her curves well.

I drove off to our new house. Everything was actually ready inside, we only need to move in our stuff. I planned this for awhile and just needed her approval.

I parked inside the driveway and I can tell she was already liking it. She rushed out of the car and stood in front of the house looking in awe.

''Let's go inside.'' I pulled her hand and unlocked the front door. She gasped as she entered the house. I also really liked this one.
''It's so pretty, Bernardo.'' She got on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her reaction.

She was looking around and I wanted to show her our bedroom. There was also a big closet and separate bathroom for us.
''Do you like our bedroom?'' I smirked as I held her hips and kissed her cheek from behind.
''Our bedroom?'' She asked surprised.
''Yes.''
''It's beautiful. Thank you, love.'' The nickname filled my heart with such a warmth.

I smirked as I threw her on a bed. She bounced on the matress as her dress perked up. I removed my belt and pants before hovering over her.
''Let's try out our new bed.'' She blushed bright red as she tried to avert her gaze on something else. I picked up her chin so she was looking at me.

''Do you want my c*ck?'' I smirked as removed her dress. My memeber was throbbing at the sight of her. She knows very well how to respond.
''Yes, Master.'' And that did it.