Chapter 15

Daisy's POV

I winced as I tried to move, but something heavy didn't allowed me to move. Once I opened my eyes, I saw Bernardo laying on top of me with his head on my chest.

It's been three days since I started working at the school. Teachers I met till now are really kind to me as a newbie. Principal is a little bit stricter, but he is head of a school afterall.

I felt Bernardo move a little as he kissed my neck. I giggled as it tickled me. He continued doing that until I was giggling mess.

''It's ticklish.'' I breathed out. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I tried to move again when I yelped in pain. He lifted himself on the elbow and cupped my cheek.

''Does it hurt you too much? I'm sorry for going so hard on you. I'll try to be more gentler.'' He rushed out. I chuckled at his scared face and kissed his cheek.

''I'm okay, besides I love the way you are and I love you.'' Smile broke onto his face as he kissed me softly.
''I love you too.''

He laid next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He was looking at me lovingly as he kissed my forehead. I put my hair in his hair and stroked it gently. He got more comfortable as he leaned his head on my chest again.

''Baby, I want to have kids with you.'' He said suddenly. That sentence warmed my heart so much.
''Do you want to give me kids?''
''I'll give you anything you want.'' I said as I kissed his head. He tightened his hold on me.
''Thank you.'' He said like a little child which made him sound so cute.

I felt something hard on my thigh. I rolled my eyes as I figured out what it is.
''Did you really have to ruin this by getting hard again?''
'''I'm sorry for being horny around my hot girlfriend that's also laying naked next to me and I want to f**k her so bad again.''

I blushed with his response and looked at the ceiling. He chuckled as he lifted himself up and hovered over me.

''Tell me what I want to hear or you know what's going to happen.'' He said as he lowered himself down until his nose was touching mine.

''I don't know what do you want to hear.'' I stuttered.
''I want to hear you saying that you want me to f**k you until you scream my name so this whole building knows who is inside you.'' He smirked playfully. I gulped hardly at the thought of saying that. I would be so embarassed.

''I don't want to. It's embarassing.'' I stuttered out.
''Don't worry, I'm only one here.''
Even if that brought me a relief, it was still embarassing. He raised an eyebrow beckoning me to speak.

''F**k me, Bernardo.'' I said looking him deep in the eyes. He jumped back a little looking shocked that I even said that. Then he smiled and kissed me.

After an hour, he filled every hole in my body. He literally put me in three positions in an hour. I can't even keep up with him. I wouldn't be surprised if I stay pregnant in less than a month.

Only problem, should I say, are my parents. How will I tell them about us? I know they are not going to take it well, but I can't leave him. He is the one who always took care of me and he is the only one I'll ever love.

He lifted me up and took me to the bathroom. I hung on him as my legs didn't quite work. He washed me and then himself before wrapping a towel around me and one around his waist.

''What time is it?''
''9 a.m.''
''I need to be at school in 11 a.m.''
''You still have a lot of time. Let's make a breakfast.'' I hummed in response as we got dressed quickly and went in my kitchen.

I took a pan and everything I needed for pancakes. He clung onto me as I was flipping pancakes. He is always holding onto me like I will disappear.

I put the pancakes in the plate and he sat me on his lap. We finished eating as I went to get ready for school. I got dressed in black pants and pink blouse combined with baby pink heels.

When Bernardo saw me he growled in approval and kissed my cheek.
''I hope you don't have male teachers there.''
''Of course we have. There are only three actually. One is 50 years old, other one is younger but I don't know much about him and third is 25 years old. He is also kinda newbie so he helps me the most.'' I explained.

''Helps you the most?''
''Yeah. He is really nice.'' I smiled.
''I don't want him near you.''
''You can't decide that and he isn't doing anything wrong.''
''You are mine. And I don't want any other male other than me to look at you.''
''You don't have to be jealous. I love you and that's the only thing I want you to know. I want you to trust me.'' I cupped his face and got on my tip toes.

He grabbed my bottom and lifted me up until we were eye to eye. He kissed me hard and put one hand in my hair while keeping me up with other one. He is strong.

''I love you too, and that's why I'm possessive towards you. And of course I trust you.'' He spoke softly as he was looking all over my face. He tucked hair strand behind my ear and gave me cheek kiss.

''Will you drop me off at school?'' I asked giving him my puppy eyes.
''Sure.'' He gave me quick peck on lips and put me down on my feet.

I locked my apartment after we got out and headed to his car. He was driving me to school and gave me quick kiss before going out. I rushed inside the school to start my day as a teacher.