Chapter 10

Daisy's POV

It was already a week since I came here. Time flies fast. I was doing nothing for a whole week. And I can tell that I got enough rest.

Bernardo and my dad went to have some ''men's hangout'' so I'm home alone. It's really hot today and perfect time for swimming in the pool.

I went in my closet and decided on white bikini. I put my hair in a messy bun and applied sun cream on me so I don't burn too much. But I would like to get some nice tan.

I went to the backyard and put the towel on the chair. As soon as I stepped in, I felt warm water. It was just the right temperature. I completely went inside and cooled down right away.

The best feeling is this one. When sun is burning the Earth and you're chilling in the pool. I started swimming around the pool. It was so nice. I didn't do this for a long time.

Our backyard is actually really nice. There are a lot of flowers and few trees which makes it a forest like. It's so peaceful and we don't have neighbours that are too close to our house.

I spent my whole childhood here. I remember playing with Bernardo hide and seek in this yard. I would always hide around the biggest tree and he was always looking for me.

I really miss the closeness we once shared. I know I'm childish sometimes, but I know what my feelings are. I love him. And it will always be like that. No matter what anyone says, I'll always love him.

I know a lot of people will judge me because of our age gap, but does love really make conditions? I think not. When you love the person, you focus on them. You forget what's everyone talking about, because only you two matter.

After five laps around the pool, I decided to get out of it and dry myself. It was late afternoon already and I became hungry too.

Just when I turned around to get inside the house, there he stood. Watching me as I'm his prey and he is hungry lion. I got goosebumps just by thinking what he wants to do with me.

''When did you arrive?''
''Few minutes ago.''
''Where is my dad?''
''He had work to do.''

I nodded and attempted to pass next to him when he grabbed my upper arm. I jumped up a little because I didn't expect this. He pulled me to his chest with my back and whispered in my ear.

''Do you know what are you doing to me?'' He grazed my ear with his nose.
''What are you talking about?''
''I just got a boner because of you.''
''What's that?'' He chuckled lowly seeing my confused face.
''You don't need to know yet. But you'll be fixing it soon.'' He said and let my arm down.

I went upstairs in my room and took a shower. I got dressed in blue athletic shorts and white basic T-shirt. I was still confused. How can I fix something he has? Weirdo.

Why did he have to be whole summer here? Doesn't he have a job or something? I can't concetrate on my life around him. Literally.

I got out of the room and headed downstairs to have some nice food. I took pasta out and put the pot with water to boil. I tapped my foot in anticipation. I was so hungry.

''What are you doing?'' I jumped up frightened because I was so in thought about when I'm going to eat.
''I'm doing pasta with sauce.''
''Do you want help?''
''Not really. I'm finishing up.''
''Okay.''

He took out two plates and forks for us. I filled our plates with food and started eating. Or I was just swallowing food without munching it first.

''Richard is doing night shift.'' He said speaking about my dad.
''Okay.''
''Do you want to watch a movie? We don't really have anything to do, so?''
''Alright.''

Two hours next to him? My heart is already hundred miles away. I couldn't be more excited and nervous and worried and happy. This is all too much. Okay, I'm exaggerating now.

We went in my room where I have big TV across my room which is also a perfect thing. I let him decide which movie we are going to watch. He said it's a comedy, but beginning isn't looking like that.

''Are you sure this is a comedy?'' I asked  slightly grabbing the blanket.
''Yeah.'' He said but I noticed the smirk.
''You chose a horror, didn't you?'' I gasped and slapped his arm.
''Maybe.'' He chuckled.
''I don't like to watch them. I can't sleep later on.'' I pouted and slumped down in the bed.
''Hey, I'm here. And it's just a movie.''
''Whatever.'' I said and started watching it.

It was fine at the beginning. But only beginning. When a freaking demon showed up. I screamed and climbed on Bernardo. He was laughing at me.

''We're only 10 minutes into the movie.'' He chuckled, but he doesn't know that thing will chase me in my dreams for at least a week.
''It's not funny.''

I turned around and saw there was no demons or something on the TV. I don't even know why I stayed between his legs, but that's how I ended up.

He wrapped his arms around me which gave some security. We were always like this when I was little. I knew I shouldn't trust him in choosing a movie. Such a tease.

My head fell down on his shoulder as my eyes were closing. He kissed my forehead which made me let out a soft moan in content.